Page 198 of 217 FirstFirst ... 98148188193194195196197198199200201202203208 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 4339
    If I get a replacement Pre -which we all have and or will- , do I simply install the new 2.1.4 version? I already have the installer for 2.1.4 so im hoping that is all it takes..
    I paid (sigh). Has anyone gotten Mytether to work on the Pixi Plus using either USB, WIFI or Btooth?
    Uh question: Doesn't bluetooth tethering work in the USA or why do you have to use this app?
    Quote Originally Posted by mondmc1 View Post
    I have the 2.1.4 tether installer but everytime I run the .exe I keep getting an unhandled exception error. Can anyone help please.
    I am having the same issue. Anybody have any information about this please??
    callinectes: pixi doesn't have wifi.

captfire125 and mondmc1: you need to download and install the SDK

read the myTether donors forum. you paid for membership, might as well use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcloud_utk View Post
    callinectes: pixi doesn't have wifi.
    Pixi Plus (which is what he was talking about) most certainly does have Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g.

"Palm Pixi Plus from Verizon Wireless - Full Specs"
    yes i have wifi but cannot get it to work. pretty much gave up. the Mytether donor forums are not very easy to use...
    all the download link directs you to the precentral.net site
    I just want to say a huge thanks, I instead this a few weeks back for the days ware Im without internet, My family and I woke up in overcast NH today without power and the estimate is 'days' before its comes back, so with our generator and the free app I can get wifi for my laptop!

Later is getting my main computer down to run movies through the tv :P
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I'm trying to set my pre up to tether. when I root initially, instead of "root@castle:/#" it has "root@qemux86:/#". What's the deal with that? Why doesn't it have the castle dir? Anyone else have this issue? please help! TIA
    Can we keep MyTether installed through the 1.4 firmware installation?
    I had mytether free version a while back and it was working perfectly fine. The problem is that I dropped my phone and I had it swaped through my insurance. Now I need the app and I can't download it.....I paid for app where it says donate on mytether.com and didn't receive any emails after I paid. I signed up to the forum and it says that I have to be approved first

I really want to use the app but I can't even download the ipk because I don't know where I can download it.

can someone please help....
    Quote Originally Posted by text monster View Post
    I had mytether free version a while back and it was working perfectly fine. The problem is that I dropped my phone and I had it swaped through my insurance. Now I need the app and I can't download it.....I paid for app where it says donate on mytether.com and didn't receive any emails after I paid. I signed up to the forum and it says that I have to be approved first

I really want to use the app but I can't even download the ipk because I don't know where I can download it.

can someone please help....
    You need to contact aonic and be prepared to give hime your confirmation from paypal and he can get you setup.
    I tried to contact him through email and through pm but he's missing.....I get no response.....

Can anyone confirm MyTether works with 1.4?
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    it does not work after 1.4 update.
    nope, does not work
    all tethering options are dead as of 1.4.
    No way. Damn it.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    is there such thing as a smooth upgrade where nothing breaks. I hipe this gets fixed soon.