Page 190 of 217 FirstFirst ... 90140180185186187188189190191192193194195200 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,800 of 4339
  1. #3781  
    with 1.3.1.5 my usbnet will not enable. I could usb tether or bluetooth pan fine before, but now when I turn on usbnet in the paid version of mytether it turns back off as soon as I presss close. If I try to turn on usb mode, it tells me that I need to enable usbnet. I say yes, and bothing happens. Any advice?
  2. #3782  
    I still can't get bt tether to work with my mac.
  3. #3783  
    sometimes sprint makes me mad with their phones...... seems a lot of people are having problems with the webOS 1.3.5.1 update and mytether working together... wi-fi,bt,and usb problems..... i myself would love to use the wi-fi tether but nooooo sprint wants to try and stop things from happening.... btw if any knows how to use wi-fi tether with webOS 1.3.5.1 and Windows Vista let me know please.
  4. #3784  
    Quote Originally Posted by nicekyo View Post
    I can confirm mytether is not working for 1.3.5.1. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app using WebOS quickinstall (linux command). I get the warning from sprint saying it's now allowed. This is for the free version.
    What Sprint warning are you referring to? I'm using mytether 2.04 free installer from Palm Pre My Tether 2.0.4 with installer for Windows & Mac - WeGeekedUp

    i'm tethering right now, even using it for my torrentz. i've never had a "warning", per se. all i did was uninstall using that version, on a Win7ULT computer.

    Thx.
    Last edited by tihkal; 01/15/2010 at 02:11 AM. Reason: spelling; url title clarity
  5. #3785  


  6. #3786  
    MT works fine with 1.3.5.1 both USB and wifi tethering.
  7. joshw9805's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #3787  
    anyone tell me how to Tether using USBnet on a Mac?
  8. joshw9805's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #3788  
    Quote Originally Posted by rkkeller View Post
    MT works fine with 1.3.5.1 both USB and wifi tethering.
    rkkeller, can you share the process in which you used to get it working?
  9. #3789  
    Quote Originally Posted by tihkal View Post
    What Sprint warning are you referring to? I'm using mytether 2.04 free installer from Palm Pre My Tether 2.0.4 with installer for Windows & Mac - WeGeekedUp

    i'm tethering right now, even using it for my torrentz. i've never had a "warning", per se. all i did was uninstall using that version, on a Win7ULT computer.

    Thx.
    i can vouch for the My Tether 2.0.4 free installer mentioned in this post i used it and i have 0 problems.
  10. joshw9805's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #3790  
    caj2008, what .exe file are you referring to?

    I have the paid version as well and was working before the new update, i uninstalled and reinstalled, my computer is not pickingup up the WiFi from my tether as it would before just fine, I don't get any kind of errors, i have 2.0.4 of mytether and webOS 1.3.5.1 but still no go, any myTether pros than can assist or point me to the right thread would be appreciated
    Last edited by joshw9805; 01/15/2010 at 12:57 PM.
  11. #3791  
    I can't believe how many of you don't read a little or research before you all post the same questions! All the answers you need have already been posted a thousand times. MYTETHER WORKS WITH 1.3.5.1. Before you complain, uninstall then reinstall. You would be surprised at what works. Geez.
  12. Seymour77's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    #3792  
    Today for the first time i tried the wifi patch and it went good (1.3.5.1) after reboot camera was not working and i knew that, by the way connection wasn't able to resolve ip address but i didn't care, i always use usb.

    BUT

    I've tried to unpatch because i need camera and from all the day it says me "download from vz.aonic.net failed".
    I've tried with 3g and wifi connection but always same thing.

    How can i take off this patch now?
  13. #3793  
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour77 View Post
    Today for the first time i tried the wifi patch and it went good (1.3.5.1) after reboot camera was not working and i knew that, by the way connection wasn't able to resolve ip address but i didn't care, i always use usb.

    BUT

    I've tried to unpatch because i need camera and from all the day it says me "download from vz.aonic.net failed".
    I've tried with 3g and wifi connection but always same thing.

    How can i take off this patch now?
    From what I understand currently, your choices are to wait for his server issues to be resolved... or Doctor your phone. :-\

    You'd think with a patch that breaksthehelloutta your phone, that the app would store the patch information locally instead of having to pull it from a network resource.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  14. Seymour77's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    #3794  
    very bad
    so this issue is not new :|

    maybe it's time to put the right eu firmware on my eu pre with bt tether so everything would be fine, if this issue wouldn't be fixed.
  15. #3795  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    You'd think with a patch that breaksthehelloutta your phone, that the app would store the patch information locally instead of having to pull it from a network resource.
    Yea, or if you used MyTether at home, and then went out of service range but still wanted to take pictures. Bad judgement on aonic's part!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  16. socoot1's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    #3796  
    I got mytether donor version to install on my 1.3.5.1 CDMA Pre. Windows 32 Bit. I don't want to patch for wifi and so I decided I would try for the use USB route instead.

    I tried to install USBNET per USBnet networking setup - WebOS Internals

    And following the instructions here:

    Windows XP usbnet - GumstixDocsWiki



    My Pre is not recognized as an Ethernet Gadget but rather an OMAP3430. I ignored this and continued on with the instructions but when I tried to point to the inf file i saved, it doesn't appear as a selection.

    Does anyone have any suggestions on how what I should do next?

    Thanks
    Last edited by socoot1; 01/16/2010 at 10:44 PM.
  17. delao13's Avatar
    Posts
    313 Posts
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    #3797  
    I too had the Wifi patch on and could not remove b/c of the server issues. These instructions solved that and allowed me to play the new games: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2137251
  18. Seymour77's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    #3798  
    Quote Originally Posted by delao13 View Post
    I too had the Wifi patch on and could not remove b/c of the server issues. These instructions solved that and allowed me to play the new games: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post2137251
    It works !
    Great job and works fine mytether usb mode

    Thanks
  19. #3799  
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOrion View Post
    with 1.3.1.5 my usbnet will not enable. I could usb tether or bluetooth pan fine before, but now when I turn on usbnet in the paid version of mytether it turns back off as soon as I presss close. If I try to turn on usb mode, it tells me that I need to enable usbnet. I say yes, and bothing happens. Any advice?
    Make sure you enable usbnet and usb tether BEFORE YOU PLUG THE PHONE INTO YOUR COMPUTER.
    I had the same problem and then remembered that you have to enable everything BEFORE plugging it in..
  20. joshw9805's Avatar
    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #3800  
    Looking for some help on how to get USB working on a Mac, myTether was working fine via WiFi until the new WebOS, any Mac Pros out there with MyTether that can help?

Posting Permissions