Page 175 of 217 FirstFirst ... 75125165170171172173174175176177178179180185 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 4339
    Ok i got it to work after about 2 min its done and then asks to reset its self kind of a pain in the bum takes about 5 min just to get it all turned on and running if you have un patched it to use the cam again and what not... any idea when the next ver will be out that will not need this patching thing that breaks everything till un patched...
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kclubb View Post
    ugg, so maybe not a good post for myteather, but I've paid for the donor version and I haven't gotten as much of an e-mail outside of my donation from paypal with the 2.0.4 to download... is the maker of this not check his accounts??? I've pm him and also e-mailed his e-mail posted on paypal raja@aonic.net ....... oh well, guess that's what I get for supporting people... the free app was awesome and I wish he'd let me get the paid version
    Goto the donor forum on the website, and the link for download is right there
    Quote Originally Posted by kclubb View Post
    ugg, so maybe not a good post for myteather, but I've paid for the donor version and I haven't gotten as much of an e-mail outside of my donation from paypal with the 2.0.4 to download... is the maker of this not check his accounts??? I've pm him and also e-mailed his e-mail posted on paypal raja@aonic.net ....... oh well, guess that's what I get for supporting people... the free app was awesome and I wish he'd let me get the paid version
    You should check your Spam folder. I got access immediately after making my donation.
    how can i get the doctor version 1.2.1 i have the version 1.1.0 but im benn triying for the last week i cant help please....
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    Hum... just like it says but that will just install the same free version you currently have? anyway to avoid all of that seems like you are interested in the donor version... it has an automatic installer you run on your computer takes care of everything My Tether : Tethering for Palm Pre - turn your Palm Pre into 3G WiFi router!
    please help me with a dummy question.... where is this | symbol on the pre... Thanks
    how do u uninstall the wifi patch I tried in preware and said failed to remove , I tried before and after deleting mytether
    Quote Originally Posted by darmood View Post
    please help me with a dummy question.... where is this | symbol on the pre... Thanks
    Orange + . (Period) will give you the | line
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    where do i find the wifi patch?
    the patch is in the paid version.
    Quote Originally Posted by darmood View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fgcchevy View Post
    Orange + . (Period) will give you the | line
    Yup orange button + . (period) actually i think fgcchevy copied and pasted what i said probably in a previous post of mine which i want to bet you read
    MatterOfFactJack
    yep your right jack, but i remembered to leave a thanks on that post. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by fgcchevy View Post
    yep your right jack, but i remembered to leave a thanks on that post. lol
    haha i just thought it was funny! after repeating it so many times i am glad you did it for me... sometimes one gets tired of sounding like a broken record lol
    MatterOfFactJack
    Wow, I took my pre and laptop on my Thanksgiving trip. Thanks to My Tether it was Fing Awesome! Killed the 2hrs. in the car there and back like it was nothing.
    I really want to install this tether on my phone. But unfortunatly all these threads seem to be in chinese. i just dont understand all this tech talk. is there anyway someone can put this into laymans terms or possibly walk me through this process. what the heck is "root"? Please help!
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrol View Post
    I really want to install this tether on my phone. But unfortunatly all these threads seem to be in chinese. i just dont understand all this tech talk. is there anyway someone can put this into laymans terms or possibly walk me through this process. what the heck is "root"? Please help!
    root is the administrator user name for a unix based machine. You need to have administrator abilities to do certain things. Check out webos internalz for more info on gaining root access.
    have started using this through bluetooth, but I know usb would get me faster speeds. I have a mac though & it doesn't work with usb. Why is that? I used to tether my Instinct to my mac with usb.
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrol View Post
    read this

Free My Tether Back to Life in 1.3.1 | The Mx Web
    MatterOfFactJack
    i've read thru most of these posts and i haven't found a definitive solution to my usb tethering problem.

i have vista 32 bit pc. i have a palm pixi (i cant wifi tether because its a pixi). i installed mytether (donor version) and installed the usbnet driver on my pc. i have virtualbox on my pc but no microsoft.net framework.

i get an internet connection from mytether thats local only (i need the connection to be local and internet to fully acccess the net/view webpages).

should i set my own ip address (if so how would i do that)?

do i change some sort of setting (i dunno...i'm lost)?

what do i do?

any help would be appreciated PLEASE!

aonic or jack87...anybody out there...
    I hate to be the complete n00b here, but is there a simple, broken down, step by step way to do this on 1.3.1 without toasting my phone? I can follow instructions well, and really need this to work. Thank you in advance for any and all help!
    Well MyTeather just suddenly stopped working yesterday. I went and reinstalled according to the above links, through command line. I did it twice. Whenever I turn on USB tethering it just immediately goes from on to off.

Any ideas? I have reinstalled it 3 times now. What else can I try?