Page 159 of 217 FirstFirst ... 59109149154155156157158159160161162163164169209 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 4339
    Yep. No longer working. What can be done now?
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    /usr/bin/PmConnectionManager no longer exists in 1.3.1
    Does either the USB or BT options still work in 1.3.1?
    did the mytether site just disappear for everyone or just me?
    i just wanna uninstall the mytether and get my phone ready for the update. any one has easy directions for a clean uninstall? i would check aonics website but it doesnt seem to be working and he's MIA. Looked like i jumped on the mytether bandwagon at the worst time. i just paid for mine yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by roitmanm View Post
    did the mytether site just disappear for everyone or just me?
    Forum is down, that cant be a good thing. he might have went MIA if palm has sent a letter. just my thought on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Binary Tech View Post
    Forum is down, that cant be a good thing. he might have went MIA if palm has sent a letter. just my thought on that one.
    so we probably wont be getting those questions answered? o well. was bound to happen sometime...

seriously tho- do i need to uninstall this thing before i update? i dont want to keep on having to reupdate that everyone else with this app. any advice from the gurus out there? i know you're watching.
    i did not but it did not work when i tried it... removed and re-added it no one had herd anything from Aonic for a month now just stopped if some one did send hiim a letter i think he would have got in here and said so i would think anyways... some one else will come out with one if he does not...
    Calm down. Aonic last logged in yesterday, and its Friday night! I am sure there will be an update. The forum is working fine for me right now.
    He can log in all he wants but he is still not responding to anyone or saying anything.
    Has anyone tried the USB or BT tethering since the update? It's been 100% confirmed that WiFi tether doesn't work, but I'm curious if anyone has tried the other options.

I don't even really care about BT as I don't have it... but I figure others may want to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy3721 View Post
    I guess this is why the facebook app is gonna suck, itunes sync is not fixed and speed hasn't been increased. They were too busy trying to make sure tethering was blocked.
    Oh yeah, that's exactly it. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the tons of other small improvements they made in the update or a brand new device / chipset that had to be incorporated, or bringing the GSM version of the Pre up to parity with the CDMA version.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Has anyone tried the USB or BT tethering since the update? It's been 100% confirmed that WiFi tether doesn't work, but I'm curious if anyone has tried the other options.

I don't even really care about BT as I don't have it... but I figure others may want to know.
    I just tried tether with BT and it DOESN'T WORK!!

It connects to my computer but as soon as I get on the internet the Pre displays an error message.

Please fix someone......PLEASE!!!
    OK, so we know BT tethering may have been murdered as well... has anyone tried USB yet?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by carrel View Post
    /usr/bin/PmConnectionManager no longer exists in 1.3.1
    wow
    whatever floats your boat, buddy.
    Calm down peeps. I just made Aonic aware of 1.3.1. the error bt gives is normal... should still get online if palm didnt ruin it. has anyone reinstalled mytether after the update. if you havent please run the installer again then try tethering

Aonic just let me know he is on top of it! now any ideas of what has changed that may have caused this to happen. lets discuss that rather then running around like chickens with our heads cut off.
    Last edited by jack87; 11/14/2009 at 11:29 AM.
    MatterOfFactJack
    So many crybabies! waaaaaaah my tether doesn't work waaaaaaaaaaaah -artie lange
    USB does not work either. For some reason I cannot connect to my laptop via BT anymore.. Mytether or not..

Jack, can you ask Aonic why he has not posted either here or in the donor forum? It would be nice if he would tell us he is on it. No offence to you. I appreciate you being able to talk with him and tell us, but it just seems strange that he dropped off the face of the earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    USB does not work either. For some reason I cannot connect to my laptop via BT anymore.. Mytether or not..

Jack, can you ask Aonic why he has not posted either here or in the donor forum? It would be nice if he would tell us he is on it. No offence to you. I appreciate you being able to talk with him and tell us, but it just seems strange that he dropped off the face of the earth.
    I have no idea why he hasnt i am sure he will post when he is ready with relevant info. but in all honesty. i dont think there had been any need for him to post anything in the past little while considering everything relevant was already up and users will just mindlessly asking the same questions over and over for a while there without actually reading.

and on top of it think about all the crappy critics not appreciating his work. if i were him i would have the mind set of why bother. anyone that needed help it was all there.

FYI Mytether phourm is up again
    MatterOfFactJack
    if you go over to mytether.net aonic posted to the open forum
    "
    DO NOT UPDATE TO WEBOS 1.3
    November 14, 2009 12:58PM Admin

I heard that my tether is not working in the latest webos update. I'm working on the problem. Hold off from updating for now until I post more information. "

hope this helps all the people whining that he's disappeared he is working on it