Page 156 of 217 FirstFirst ... 56106146151152153154155156157158159160161166206 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 4339
    Sent to you guys
    worked perfectly. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by rameshram View Post
    worked perfectly. thanks!
    No Problem at all
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Hi,

I installed this using the OP's method (root) everything installs fine. But I cant seem to find the AoNet SSID on my computer; I rebooted computer & and pre a couple of times still no luck.

it shows.

Enabling WiFi tethering
    Enabling Ad-hoc wifi

Network AoNet
    Tethering ON

any ideas??
    Quote Originally Posted by ch0co View Post
    I installed this using the OP's method (root) everything installs fine. But I cant seem to find the AoNet SSID on my computer; I rebooted computer & and pre a couple of times still no luck.
    The free, rooting required 1.5 release does not work with wifi currently. Try using the no-rooting unofficial installer ipk as that does still work with wifi
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Thanks for your reply. So how do I get the unofficial installer ipk and how do I install it..
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthroat View Post
    Sent to you guys
    Thank you!
    Last edited by joesparty; 11/07/2009 at 09:21 PM.
    anyone out there feel like helping out someone who is goin crazy trying to get this thing to work?

i have the 2.0.2 version installed and it seems to be installed fine...but i cant get it to work with my vista 32 laptop...

the laptop does not connect to the wifi or the usb tether...im sure it it is the drivers but i cant for the life of me figure out the correct ones - vista cant find them and constantly searches

i can connect my pre as usb and just charge fine...the comp recognizes the pre as usb so i have to safely disconnect...if i just charge the comp searches for drivers but never progresses - and i cant safely disconnect the pre

up until i attempted to use my tether i could media sync my pre...now it searches for drives and i cant media sync

contact info: 09thisisfake@gmail.com

or pm me

please im about to give up!

thanks!
    i am having some issues also, but from what i have read it you cant let the pre go to sleep. get nodoze to keep pre from doing that. i think you also have to have wifi turned off on the pre. make sure you have good signal. hth
    hi, after i follow the Instructions for USBNet on Vista & Vista 64 and the pre resets. For some reason once it boots back up vista can't find it anymore, or i guess webosquickinstall can't connect to the device.

anyone else with this problem?
    i have both the nodoze goin and the option to disable sleep on...still nothing...any ideas? how deo i get vista 2 install the drivers manually assuming i can find then and download them (which i cant)?
  13. CUH
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I didnt get anything in my mailbox =(. G0ldenchild562@yahoo.com
    i need it ,thanks very much !!!!
    laguna.tse@gmail.com
    Sent
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    It's no longer difficult to install the free version, you can do it from webOS Quick Install.

Basically, donate if you want to support the developer or if WEP and a few other things are worth it to you, otherwise stick with the free.

so if i get ipk one i could donate if i want to??

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    how to download?
    thanks a million for the help please send it to me

z62587253@gmail.com
    Please don't pirate the paid version of this. I really doubt everyone posting their emails in here has paid for the app. Just use the fixed free version that Jason packaged up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthroat View Post
    Sent
    If you don't care Cuthroat timbroadwater@ymail.com