Page 153 of 217 FirstFirst ... 53103143148149150151152153154155156157158163203 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 4339
    Wow I thought all these people were joking about not receiving their donor access until I checked out the forums, maybe Aonic is away or something? he's been letting people go unanswered for some time now, odd to me since he was very quick in the beginning. Hopefully you guys all get your access/program or refund.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    could you please send it to me dod_kappa@hotmail.com Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by msgforhere View Post
    There are lots of people who didn't get their app even after donating money. I am one of them. There are some that did get it. If you don't get your app the developer will not reply or respond to any of our inquires. HE IS A THIEF and a CON ARTIST. some people will be victims of this. DO not donate to this guy. You have a 70/30 chance of getting the app if you do donate.
    I'd seriously doubt a THIEF and CON ARTIST would take the time to develop an app that actually works and that we're all using, and then randomly decide to screw 30% of the people that donate!!??

In reality, I'd bet he's either received a Cease and Desist Letter from Palm/Sprint or whomever, or the government has confiscated all his computers, etc...

Yes, I'd agree he is providing poor support, but a Theif he is not. Something is seriously going wrong...
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    mscsxlov@gmail.com

can ya help me out please?
    Me too pelase ilcarnefice@verizon.net
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I have my-tether installed and working on wifi, bt, and usb.

My host pc[192.168.1.10] is setup to connect to my wireless router[192.168.1.1]. I use this connection for Internet access.

My host pc has a second wifi adapter [not really but for ease of discussion, lets assume this]. This adapter is setup for dhcp.

I setup My-Tether on the Pre and use my host's second adapter to connect for SSH access, rather than having to connect to the USB cord.

Now my host PC has adapters at 192.168.1.10 & My Tether sets up the second host adapter at 192.168.1.11

HOWEVER......

The My-Tether App sets the pre up at 192.168.1.1 WHICH is in DIRECT conflict with the wireless router my host PC's first wifi NIC connects to. They both have an address of 192.168.1.1

I would like to change the subnet that the Pre's WiFi uses.

I tried changing the, /var/usr/palm/applications/net.aonic.my-tether/app/controllers/app-assistants.jsjsjs, $from$ $192$.$168$.$1$.$1$ $to$ $192$.$168$.$3$.$1$.

I also set up /etc/network/interfaces so that eth0 is configured for 192.168.3.1.

I also setup /etc/dnsmasq.palm.conf so that the eth0 and 192.168.3.0 subnet sets up and hands out 192.168.3.0 addresses.

finally I also set up /tmp/pmnetconfig/dnsmasq.server.conf so that the eth0 interface uses 192.168.3.1.

However all these configuration changes all hold after a reboot except the last one!!!

The /tmp/pmnet/config/dnsmasq.server.conf file is deleted and recreated after reboot and restart of My-Tether.

Is there a way to point My-tether to a permanent copy of this file or some other file???

Does all that make sense?
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    In short, i just want the My-Tether app to set my Pre up on the 192.168.3.0 WiFi network instead of the 192.168.1.0 WiFi network.
    Last edited by DrewPre; 11/02/2009 at 10:51 PM.
    Hey can you help me out to and send it to me too please, WESTSIDEOX2@AOL.COM
    could you please send it to me as well. Never had a chance to reinstall after update and finally got a day off to mess with phone and realized I have no backup of it. carljmadison_at_gmail.com.... very much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarlson40 View Post
    In reality, I'd bet he's either received a Cease and Desist Letter from Palm/Sprint or whomever, or the government has confiscated all his computers, etc...
    In all reality, if he were given a C&D, he'd be ordered to take down purchase-ability. So at this point he's just MIA and actively taking in funds.
    So no one has still herd anything from him yet? wonder whats going on?
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    you know ppl have real lives outside of the internet. The end of my last relationship wrecked me! Emotional pain that hurts physically.

Who knows what's going on with him. Loss of job, girl, home.... who knows!

As precaution maybe the mods need to take down all links to pay-pal for this app that are on this board, if they haven't already.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPre View Post
    you know ppl have real lives outside of the internet. The end of my last relationship wrecked me! Emotional pain that hurts physically.

Who knows what's going on with him. Loss of job, girl, home.... who knows!

As precaution maybe the mods need to take down all links to pay-pal for this app that are on this board, if they haven't already.
    +1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    please send one my way to joujouie@gmail.com, I tried mytether but the patch that keeps the phone from sleeping gives me problems.
    By the way the link being sent out is not for the donor version, it's the ipk installer that was on preware.
    Cuthroat, could you send it to me too please? becrazy2@hotmail.com
    Thanks in advance.
    so if i get the PAID version do i still have to do all that rooting and commands on the computer?? or is it just install and im good to go??
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    What are you guys asking to have sent to you? I went back 5 pages and I saw no specifics about what is being requested.

Is it a link to the paid application? if so, pass it along to me as well. [ drewp9@yahoo.com ] I would love to see if the paid version will let you configure the wifi LAN to whatever you want. like 192.168.3.0 instead of 192.168.1.0
    Can you point me to the link for the mac installer. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattaspira View Post
    By the way the link being sent out is not for the donor version, it's the ipk installer that was on preware.
    I resent you the link. v2.0.2
    Attached Images Attached Images