Page 152 of 217 FirstFirst ... 52102142147148149150151152153154155156157162202 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 4339
    Sent
    Quote Originally Posted by t4show View Post
    I followed the instructions to the letter and it doesn't seem to work at all. Am I missing something? I've even been told by fellow Pre users that it's just a double-click of the install app and that's it. I really want to use this app.
    After months of following threads, I just today got My Tether installed and working over Bluetooth using a MacBook and Snow Leopard 10.6 and WebOS Quick Installer. Here are the abbreviated steps:

1. Must have Java Version SE 6 on your Mac. Check it in Applications-Utilities-Java. (standard on Snow Leopard).
    2. Download WebOS Quick Install (.jar file) (See Canuck Software developer forum, this site, read all the instructions) Click and install this file on the Mac (it may prompt another download for missing software-click that too). You should end with Quick Install home pane open and ready.
    3. Download Canuck's MyTetherInstall (.ipk file-latest version), same forum.
    4. Add the above .ipk file to the QuickInstall home screen using the "+" button.
    5. Start Pre in developer mode and connect to Mac (full instructions in the above forum). Click "Install" from QuickInstall. Eject Pre. The following only worked after first shutting down and restarting the Pre:
    6. Open My Tether on the Pre, slide the "USB Tethering" toggle On. Click on green "Enable USBNet" prompt, followed by the red "Reset Device" prompt. Allow Pre to go through another restart cycle. This time, start the My Tether App, slide the "USB Tethering " toggle on and it should stay on. Bluetooth PAN connection to the internet now works. (I can walk you through this too.) Haven't tried USB or WiFi yet. When in doubt, restart both device and computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ird View Post
    can you send to me too? ird@trash2009.com
    and me too, please?

mandystreasures@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mandystreasures View Post
    and me too, please?

mandystreasures@gmail.com
    sent
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I can no longer find on Preware where did app go? I had to get a replacemeent phone and that app did not restore. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthroat View Post
    Sent
    Hey-

Would you mind sending it my way? I'd appreciate it! Thanks -Grand
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmastem View Post
    Hey-

Would you mind sending it my way? I'd appreciate it! Thanks -Grand
    Whats your email address?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthroat View Post
    Whats your email address?
    woops, sorry...
    Last edited by grandmastem; 05/25/2010 at 08:57 PM.
    add me...and yes this is my email addy: 09thisisfake@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmastem View Post
    woops, sorry... grandmastem@gmail.com
    sent
    Quote Originally Posted by swingracex View Post
    add me...and yes this is my email addy: 09thisisfake@gmail.com

Sent
    So im guessing this app cant be installed using webOs quick install right??
    Quote Originally Posted by littledaisy View Post
    So im guessing this app cant be installed using webOs quick install right??
    Yes It can be installed using webos quick install.
    Hello, I donated for the program and never received the link and no reply from developer, so could you please send it to me too? kghvet@yahoo.com
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by kegodoy View Post
    Hello, I donated for the program and never received the link and no reply from developer, so could you please send it to me too? kghvet@yahoo.com
    Thanks!
    Sent
    Hey, I gotta say, I received my download/install information within 2 minutes of donating. To everyone saying you donated and didn't get anything, I'm calling your bluff... And yes, the latest version is worth the $.

You're either full of it, or you didn't read the instructions before donating (first you must register for the mytether.net forum, THEN, when donating, you must submit your forum username through PayPal)
    If it's not too much trouble I'd appreciate it too.
    mattgm(at)gmail.com
    There are lots of people who didn't get their app even after donating money. I am one of them. There are some that did get it. If you don't get your app the developer will not reply or respond to any of our inquires. HE IS A THIEF and a CON ARTIST. some people will be victims of this. DO not donate to this guy. You have a 70/30 chance of getting the app if you do donate.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Mind sending it to me? Borman18@gmail.com Thanks
    Sent