Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I can't seem to drag a card from the deck directly to the "finished" pile.. it has to go down onto the cards below first?
    Bigger option buttons would be nice. It would also be nice if a new game would remember the one card draw. Every time I want to start a new game I have to hit options and hit 1 card draw. Those buttons need to be bigger also as I accidentally hit the 3 card draw a few times.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    try dragging two cards with two fingers at the same time. you'll freak the program out
    Is there anyway to fix the game type?

It seems that when I go under options to select 1-card or 3-card game types, hitting 'new game' will always revert it to 3-card draw. Can I check a box that will keep it on 1-card draw if that's the type of game I'm feeling at the moment, likewise for 3-card.
    What about a timer, like on the WM version? The faster you finish, the more points you get. It'd be pretty nice if you could base it just like the Windows Mobile version (PPC).
    awesome! one of my fave's! thankyou!
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I don't think this was mentioned, which makes me think it's not a good idea, but I'm throwing it out there anyway...

Instead of having the links at the bottom of the app, can they be in the top menu when you hit the Solitaire tab at the top left corner? I think it would clean up the look of this app, and do without having to go to another screen in order to pick 1 or 3 card draw.

Other than that (and the white screen which I know is being worked on), this app is awesome!

The game play is very smooth. I do sometime have a problem double tapping the cards, but I think that's just me moving a litte during the taps. Maybe it can be coded that if the card doesn't move off the current stack to treat that as a tap?...

Can't wait for the next update!
    t.tokarczyk01,
    Good job works very well, installed the other day, no smartphone shouldbe without solitaire. Thanks. Good job. "Keep on trucking..... you know?......good stuff" Old School
    Very nice app. Thank you.
    t.tokarczyk01,

Congratulations!

PreCentral has you in the top ten Homebrew apps so far!

You are actually #2 out of over 60!

Any chance there will be a landscape option? Are you still thinking about the new game button? Save button?

- Craig
    I finally won a game last night. I even took a screenshot! :P

I was beginning to think the game was still unwinnable as Ive played probably 50 losing games in the past week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsparc View Post
    I finally won a game last night. I even took a screenshot! :P

I was beginning to think the game was still unwinnable as Ive played probably 50 losing games in the past week.
    I usually win about 50% of the time. I just hope a cool "You've Won!" animation is available in a future release. Right now it's just a white screen, I guess it means I've died and gone to heaven! lol
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Any word on version 1.0?
    Hope all works out on webos 1.1.0
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
  14.    #154  
    everything works on 1.1 so everything okay...im still working on version 1.0...really trying to work the kinks out and get integrated with palms UI so that i can submit it to the App Catalog in the Fall (dont worry it will be released here first as soon as i finsh) hopefully 1.0 on here will give me a gauge on the response ill get when it is in app catalog (for 1.00-5.00?) what do you guys think about that...it would be nice to make enough to finally buy my girlfriend a nice-to-very-nice engagement ring

thanks everyone over 2000 downloads!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by t.tokarczyk01 View Post
    everything works on 1.1 so everything okay...im still working on version 1.0...really trying to work the kinks out and get integrated with palms UI so that i can submit it to the App Catalog in the Fall (dont worry it will be released here first as soon as i finsh) hopefully 1.0 on here will give me a gauge on the response ill get when it is in app catalog (for 1.00-5.00?) what do you guys think about that...it would be nice to make enough to finally buy my girlfriend a nice-to-very-nice engagement ring

thanks everyone over 2000 downloads!!!!

thanks for the update.

hopefully you are the first out the gate with this, but if you look at the apple store for solitaire prices, 1-2 seems to be the price point.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t.tokarczyk01 View Post
    (dont worry it will be released here first as soon as i finsh) ...it would be nice to make enough to finally buy my girlfriend a nice-to-very-nice engagement ring
    Congrats!
    Cant wait for 1.0!
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
    It's a small bug but a bug nonetheless that you might want worked out before catalog submission. I don't know if you know about it already. 156 threads were too many to look through and search found nothing. But anyway here it is. The attached picture has the bug in it.
    I found this completely on accident. I was going to drag a card to another pile when it fell onto its finished pile along with all the cards below it. I was able to play another game and do this on purpose. The attached screen capture shows the bug. There are 2 cards attached to the 4 of clubs on the finished pile.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hmm I am thinking it would be easier to see the cards with a border around them. Even a 1 pixel black line would be a help.

Would also be cool if there was a way to tap on a card and then tap where you want it to go. After a while all that dragging makes your finger feel funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by sothrowd08 View Post
    Bigger option buttons would be nice. It would also be nice if a new game would remember the one card draw. Every time I want to start a new game I have to hit options and hit 1 card draw. Those buttons need to be bigger also as I accidentally hit the 3 card draw a few times.
    This game is awesome...

I would recommend using buttons for the options at the bottom of the game screen. You can style them so they aren't to big and would be asier to hit. Let me know if you want help with the gui.

Looks great though thanks!
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    very fun. Thanks. Keep up the good work.