Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
  1.    #121  
    rboatright... thats what i have been working on...i put it all in index because i hadn't got the sdk memorized yet...and the homebrew section was looking quite thin. so i figured. hey why not it will at least work...i have started the coding with scenes have menus and landscpace already done just have to drop in the javascript and work on supporting the camera to file script...the javascript may have been open source but i contacted the guy who made it make sure it was ok to use...i suggest you do the same if you will be "working on it"...
  2.    #122  
    perhaps working on a spider solitaire would better serve the home brew community...it makes no sense for two people to work on the same thing
    Now i am complete!
    Quote Originally Posted by t.tokarczyk01 View Post
    rboatright... thats what i have been working on...i put it all in index because i hadn't got the sdk memorized yet...and the homebrew section was looking quite thin. so i figured. hey why not it will at least work...i have started the coding with scenes have menus and landscpace already done just have to drop in the javascript and work on supporting the camera to file script...the javascript may have been open source but i contacted the guy who made it make sure it was ok to use...i suggest you do the same if you will be "working on it"...
    I'm not going to be working on it. I have plenty of my own projects. I spent an hour looking at it to see how much work it would be.

the answer is, it would take figuring out seperating the GAME jsjsjs $from$ $the$ $USER$ $INTERFACE$ $js$... $and$ $as$ $I$ $said$, $I$ $have$ $my$ $own$ $apps$ $to$ $work$ $on$. :-)

But I was trying to answer folks about why landscape wasn't there, when landscape is 3 lines of mojo.... it's cause you have "rather a lot of work to do." :-)
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I have to ageee with some other posters... eif you made it landscape it might make it more enjoyable, or maybe use acceleromiter to go between modes? Also, how about an undo button?
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Durthquake View Post
    I have to ageee with some other posters... eif you made it landscape it might make it more enjoyable, or maybe use acceleromiter to go between modes? Also, how about an undo button?
    These both would be great add-on.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Like most people said, landscape mode could only make this better.

This is gonna be one of the first apps I get for my pre!
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I still get the White blank screen after winning, I have to reset the app. This is in v0.9.6.
    Wasn't this fix already, or is it just my phone?
    With the new version I noticed that if I miss the card and hit the background and drag, it will highlight the cards. It becomes annoying since I often miss the card and hit the background allot.
    What's the white screen after you win? Is there supposed to be anything there and I'm just having problems or is that what everyone gets?
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchds View Post
    What's the white screen after you win? Is there supposed to be anything there and I'm just having problems or is that what everyone gets?
    I get it too.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sothrowd08 View Post
    With the new version I noticed that if I miss the card and hit the background and drag, it will highlight the cards. It becomes annoying since I often miss the card and hit the background allot.
    All the version had the highlight problem, And most other homebrew pre app for that matter.
    white screen, there is supposed to be something there, but isnt being seen.

i dont think this was fixed yet.

you have to close the app and launch it again.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I finally won! and the screen just went white. Is that what is supposed to happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by drewjohn View Post
    I finally won! and the screen just went white. Is that what is supposed to happen?
    not supposed to happen, but happens to all.

i think the dev is re-writing stuff to get it into scene (? dont know what that is either), so we can get ladnscape, and hopefully it will fixed in the next version.
    Felipe
  16.    #136  
    Hey Everyone!!! Im still here dont worry. Just to give everyone an update. Im still working on this app the SDK documentation is helping me through the interface I only have a few elements left to go before solitaire 1.0!!! w00t...

thanks to everyone who donated! GREATLY APPRECIATED (definitely makes me want to keep working on the app)

Downloads surpassed 1000! Isnt that awesome! haha

great
    Felipe
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Im still working on this app the SDK documentation is helping me through the interface I only have a few elements left to go before solitaire 1.0!!! w00t..
    Cant WAIT! any and all updates are very much appreciated!
    www.MTFX.tv
    -Touchpad owner
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Hey Everyone!!! Im still here dont worry. Just to give everyone an update. Im still working on this app the SDK documentation is helping me through the interface I only have a few elements left to go before solitaire 1.0!!! w00t...

thanks to everyone who donated! GREATLY APPRECIATED (definitely makes me want to keep working on the app)

Can't wait!
    And great job on the app so far!
    i must say it looks pretty good
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast