Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1.    #101  
    Craig I want to say this one before anyone steals my idea im gonna trademark it haha

im putting on this on my personal todo list....for card background and game backgrounds be able to take photo from your phone (screenshot, picture, or wallpaper) and use as background...or i know the sdk supports the camera have a link button that goes to camera takes a picture and then uses that for card/game background what do you ( or you guys) think...?
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ^That would be great!
    and the white win screen fixed.

Either way great app.
    The 1-card draw and 3-card draw loook very different. Your 3 links at the bottom are difficult to touch but easier in the 3-card game. Screenshots are attached. Keep up the good work. I like the improvements that you have made.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunlibra View Post
    The 1-card draw and 3-card draw loook very different. Your 3 links at the bottom are difficult to touch but easier in the 3-card game. Screenshots are attached. Keep up the good work. I like the improvements that you have made.
    I agree. I didn't even notice the links at the bottom until I saw this post, and the green background was nicer, anyway. But the card selection and movement are SO much easier now with this release, thanks!
  5.    #105  
    everyone please download the latest version 0.9.6... I fixed the background back to green
    (also on side note added donation link on OP at the request of a couple people)...every little bit counts thanks guys!
    I kinda wish it was green again. Or if you can make it an option to choose our own color? ? ?
    I would still like to throw out a request for landscape mode. Otherwise great work!
    Lovin Sprint, and the Pre.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I love it, Installed it om my Wife's Pre also -

One Minor compliant though, I finally 'won' a game, and the program just ends - a blank white screen - How bout a simple 'congrat's" message, automatically starting a new game.

Like I said - Minor complant Thanks for the program!!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dmklein View Post
    I love it, Installed it om my Wife's Pre also -

One Minor compliant though, I finally 'won' a game, and the program just ends - a blank white screen - How bout a simple 'congrat's" message, automatically starting a new game.

Like I said - Minor complant Thanks for the program!!
    I'm also getting the same error still. Otherwise, great job so far!
    First I wanna say thx for a great app. I was playing it today and I found an error. I have attached the pictures to show you what happened.

Last edited by cmucooper; 07/12/2009 at 05:17 PM. Reason: To fix the attached screen captures
    so 0.9.6 just fixes the background?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    i finally beat it! haha..fun game to have on the phone
    My last card would not stick on the pile to complete the game. Once it did, I dot a blank white screen. I assume that was an error. Otherwise, game worked well. Thanks!!

BLiip
    This is getting better. Only a few things to do.
    I would like to request, sometime, to add some kind of scoring system.
    Two minor issues:

1. right-most row of cards is difficult to move
    2. one card draw changes to three card draw when you hit new games

Thanks for all your hard work on putting this game together for everyone!

Bliip
    do I have to be a programmer to install this on my palm pre? I don't even know what SDK is. advice anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Geministyle View Post
    do I have to be a programmer to install this on my palm pre? I don't even know what SDK is. advice anyone?
    Just follow these instructions:

A Simple How-to Guide for getting homebrew apps onto your Pre (after 1.0.4)

Now programming at all. Before you know it you wil have 30 great new apps on your Pre.

Wait until you see what you will have by next week!

- Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzard13 View Post
    This is getting better. Only a few things to do.
    I would like to request, sometime, to add some kind of scoring system.
    I would like the scoring as well.

I would also love to save a game automatically when I have to exit.

I am having trouble dragging a pile from one place to another.

- Craig
    he doesn't have landscape mode because this isn't running in a SCENE, it's running in index.html.

I spent an hour or so this afternoon on the first pass of porting this to a scene, but it's not trivial. once that's done, landscape mode is 3 lines of code.

But the PORT is going to take a bit. The javascript is "not current state of the art."

It's entirely do-able, but making this into a mojo app is going to take a bit of doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bliip1234 View Post
    Two minor issues:

1. right-most row of cards is difficult to move
    2. one card draw changes to three card draw when you hit new games

Thanks for all your hard work on putting this game together for everyone!

Bliip
    I'm having the same problems
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre