Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    While I don't think its all that important for the current board size. It really only takes a couple of minutes to complete a game, and leaving it open in a card is fine for any small breaks you take during the game. But I do plan on adding a larger board as an option, and the larger one would certainly need such a feature. So it is indeed on its way.
    A thought, larger gameboard, with pinch and zoom to view the board. Scrolling with finger also like on a webpage. Flicks ya know.
    How do you install using the SDK method?
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    A thought, larger gameboard, with pinch and zoom to view the board. Scrolling with finger also like on a webpage. Flicks ya know.
    I'm not so sure about pinch to zoom on the larger board. I was thinking of just a side-scroll. I think pinch to zoom would require too much taping and touching and zooming all the time and would greatly increase the chances of an accidental move.

Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    How do you install using the SDK method?
    Check out sir_mycroft's tutorial:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...r-1-0-4-a.html
    Hey oil. I'd love to see the source for this. I'm working on a game myself and I'd love to see how you did a few things. PM me if you want. Thanks!
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrad2 View Post
    Hey oil. I'd love to see the source for this. I'm working on a game myself and I'd love to see how you did a few things. PM me if you want. Thanks!
    Maybe when its a little more complete, the code is pretty ugly right now while I'm working on it, no comments, etc...

If you have some specific part of it in mind that I could attempt to explain, I would be happy to.
    Last edited by oil; 07/07/2009 at 12:15 AM.
    Like most people said, haven't played this game in a long while.
    Simple, yet fun. Very good to pass time while waiting in line for movies, amusement parks, etc.

Appreciate the time you've taken to not only make this, but also try and answer everyone's questions.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Great app, nicely designed. Cant wait to see what else might be added.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by synplex View Post
    Cant wait to see what else might be added.
    Well you won't have to wait too long, I just posted an update in the first post. Version 1.5.0 includes a computer controlled opponent and larger game boards.
    Man you did an amazing job with this game. Keep up the good work man.
    Like the additions. I haven't looked if this is possible with the API yet, but it looks like you have just enough room to slide up if there is a single line of notifications at the bottom. In other words, center the board on the screen left after the black notifications bar takes up some space.
    Ai is a great addition. Awesome app!
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Excellent app.... my one suggestion would be to redo the icon that shows in the launcher. Its a bit small (I would go with something easier to see)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagowar View Post
    Excellent app.... my one suggestion would be to redo the icon that shows in the launcher. Its a bit small (I would go with something easier to see)
    Ditto..... but its still a great app
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    I just installed this this afternoon and I have to applaud you! EXCELLENT application. Functions great, looks clean--I'd say it's "app-store ready"!
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
  15.    #35  
    Now only if palm would get to accepting my application xD
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    Now only if palm would get to accepting my application xD
    Yeah. This is pretty close to ready for prime time. Most complete feeling homebrew so far, I think.
    This is great Oil you have done it again. I got beat by AI 1st game (lol). Great very very polished looking game i had my coworkers hooked on playing the game. I also agree with the suggestion with the launcher icon seem a little to small. But other than that it is great!
    Maybe an idea for an icon. Feel free to use if you like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sacherjj; 07/09/2009 at 11:06 AM.
    You are awesome.
    The game looks great.
    The single player mode is super, super nice.

This is the first home-brew app I installed and it was totally worth the setup.

Thank you, so much.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Excellent!! My wife and I played a 2 player game at lunch today (she won).. I also lost to your AI.. I think I need to practice.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast