Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rboatright View Post
    1.0.16 has just been posted to PreCentral
    Just downloaded, I love the new themes!

However, I got a bug for ya. If you start the game, then go to preferences and change the theme, the existing pieces remain the color of the previous theme (until they get flipped). I would post a screenshot but it is easy to duplicate.
    is it possible to change the color
  3.    #83  
    The unflipped pieces, apparently you didn't read the update thread. :-)

the pieces not changing mid game is an unfinished feature. :-(

I haven't figured it out yet. It's not a BUG... it's not doing something by MISTAKE there just isn't any code to fix that yet.

Re changing the color? To what are you referring Equilibirium?
    You make me feel really smart by saying an absolute beginner could win
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    I'm playing v1.0.19 now, I see you fixed that unflipped pieces issue. However, got a new one for you. You play as the opposite of whatever color you choose. Also, when you switch color, it keeps telling you no available moves, you have to back up to the opening screen to make it take.
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    I'm playing v1.0.19 now, I see you fixed that unflipped pieces issue. However, got a new one for you. You play as the opposite of whatever color you choose. Also, when you switch color, it keeps telling you no available moves, you have to back up to the opening screen to make it take.
    OH GAZZA RAZZA FREAKING MUTTER MUMBLE FRAGGA SNAGGA MUTZING GRUMPLATZ.

Thanks cwgtex I appriciate the report. Will fix asap

AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH

Thank you

Rick
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    No problem, thanks for the great game. I'm just trying to help it be the best that it can be.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    any way to have a "lite" version? The file size is 2MB + (I assume due to splash images). This is hitting my app size limit.
  9.    #89  
    we could do a light version, it isn't the splash images, it's the themes and the crackle glass backgrounds of the support screens.

I will consider a light version once things are all working.

Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by gigaorg View Post
    any way to have a "lite" version? The file size is 2MB + (I assume due to splash images). This is hitting my app size limit.
    You can bypass by using Preware or Quick Installer, but I also hope Palm gets rid of the arbitrary installation limit in the next update...
  11.    #91  
    cwgtex:

regarding your bug report

a) "You play as the opposite of the color you choose." -- well, it asks what color the PRE is going to play. Logically you would play the opposite color. Why did I do it that way? Because the last choice is "both" the pre plays both colors.

When I thought about the alternative, the choice was "neither" -- the Human plays NEITHER color... which I could have done. It's a language thing. But the label is very clear.. which color is the PRE playing?

Regarding your bug 2, that if you change colors mid-game, the game is unplayable.

Yep Yep Yep nodnodnodnod

I never did that. Oooops.

Will fix in version 20. Good catch. You get one atta boy (plus I hit thanks above.)
  12.    #92  
    cwgtex:

regarding your bug report

a) "You play as the opposite of the color you choose." -- well, it asks what color the PRE is going to play. Logically you would play the opposite color. Why did I do it that way? Because the last choice is "both" the pre plays both colors.

When I thought about the alternative, the choice was "neither" -- the Human plays NEITHER color... which I could have done. It's a language thing. But the label is very clear.. which color is the PRE playing?

Regarding your bug 2, that if you change colors mid-game, the game is unplayable.

Yep Yep Yep nodnodnodnod

I never did that. Oooops.

Will fix in version 20. Good catch. You get one atta boy (plus I hit thanks above.)
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    "You play as the opposite of the color you choose." -- well, it asks what color the PRE is going to play. Logically you would play the opposite color.
    OHHHHHHHHHHH.....I see. Makes sense now.
    Very addictive , Nice App
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Yes, so addictive I have played it enough to find another bug.

Previous high score was 52. I just played a game and finished with 55, and it didn't recognize that I had beaten my high score. Attached are screenshots.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  16.    #97  
    weird.

and hard to test.

I'll try to replicate it.

Meanwhile reset your high score and tell me what happens as you go up.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Meanwhile reset your high score and tell me what happens as you go up.
    Reset the high score, and the current game suddenly had no available moves, but then all of a sudden it seemed like the last 3 moves I tried when through at once. I will keep playing until I hit the high score issue again.
  18.    #99  
    What you're seeing when that happens isn't really anything I can control. It's the pre re-initializing the board when you got back to it after pushing the reset screen ontop of it.

It never occured to me to test that way (during a game) but I'm not suprised.
    Awesome game, probably one of the best casual games out there, especially with a friend. Major kudos. ETA on when you will implement 2-player mode? I understand this would not be very difficult to add? Or am I wrong?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast