Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Oil, can u PM me your email so i can send you the PSN app i am working on... Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saiks View Post
    I started an app for the PSN but need more info... I am new to app development. I installed it on the phone i can login fine but needs to arrange the friend list in order... oil, can u help me to get this done.
    Can't wait for this one!
    what can we expect for the next version of xbox live friends? and when can we expect it?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  4.    #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    what can we expect for the next version of xbox live friends? and when can we expect it?
    When? Eventually...
    What? Awesomeness...
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    When? Eventually...
    What? Awesomeness...
    Hey Oil, I'm really impressed with your work on the XBOX app. Could you please help saiks making a similar one for the PSN? I'm pretty sure we have a big demand for this app for the PS3.

Thanks a lot!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    maybe i did something wrong but when i first tried to load this it says "server down. please try again later". did i miss something in the thread about this?

either way, awesome job
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    nevermind. all good now
  8.    #108  
    Yeah, mysql crashed. :/
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    great app thanks
    how do i log on to my gamertag?? or do i have to add my friends one by one?? ive got over 50 friends! this could take way too long
  11.    #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by EnVy MoNtOyA View Post
    how do i log on to my gamertag?? or do i have to add my friends one by one?? ive got over 50 friends! this could take way too long
    No, there is no logging in of any kind.
    Yes, you would have to add them one by one.
    No, there is no logging in of any kind.
    Yes, you would have to add them one by one.

oil,

i think it might be time to update post 1 to say what it doesnt do.
    Felipe
  13.    #113  
    LOL. Maybe you're right.

But it's not like the answer to that question isn't already on every page in this thread.
    LOL. Maybe you're right.

But it's not like the answer to that question isn't already on every page in this thread.

i know, but apparently ppl just download and asks their questions, not read the rest of the thread.

uhg.

Felipe
    This app is top notch. I love the way it looks and all the info included on a members page. Very detailed and clean. Awesome job. Can't wait for a PSN version.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Hey Oil, just wanted to say THANK YOU for all the hard work. This is fantastic. Just got my Pre today, switched over from a HTC Magic unlocked on T-Mobile and I love it. The look of the app is so nice and clean. Congrats.
    This one comes in handy when I want to get on & play & know i'll have some dedicated friends to play with
    Thanks again!!
    Just one suggestion I have from adding all of my friends today finally... You might want to see if it's possible to have some sort of mass-add mode, where you can enter as many names as you want, maybe separated by commas or something, and then have it add all of them.

(Or is it maybe possible to enter them on the PC if you have a rooted Pre?)
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    If you play Halo or Geometry Wars 2 add me as a friend. My name is TheDude710. This app is great.
  20.    #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Just one suggestion I have from adding all of my friends today finally... You might want to see if it's possible to have some sort of mass-add mode, where you can enter as many names as you want, maybe separated by commas or something, and then have it add all of them.

(Or is it maybe possible to enter them on the PC if you have a rooted Pre?)
    A mass-add mode would be possible, so would loading them on the pc and pushing them to the phone. But loading them from the pc would require some sort of authentication so the server would know which pre that accesses it to push the friends to.

While I think its a good idea. The main problem it would have, is that the easier it is for people to add massive lists of friends to the app, the slower the server becomes. And the longer it takes for everyone to get status on their friends (and more server timeouts while the app is waiting.)

I would love to implement such features, but with the server I have now, it's not really feasible for everyone to have 100 friends in the app.