Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #401  
    Precentral still hasn't fixed my app in their feed.

For now: http://db.tt/VOMX418

v0.6.2, bug fixes and a new sexy xbox.com-style theme
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by oil; 05/28/2011 at 10:46 PM.
    I like.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Any chance you can add the "Send message" button open as as another scene in web view? Or in the same scene... :S
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Love the new xbox.com theme... This app looks better than any xbox app I've seen.
    Whilst you seem to be updating on a regular basis any chance we can go deeper and have take a look at what achievements people actually have for each gamer rather than just how many?
    I take pride in having more achievement points than any of my friends in any game I own, plenty have a higher game score overall, but it's nice to be able to compare at game level.
    (Sorry if this has been discussed before, not in a position to check the whole thread).

Also I think this has been discussed, but you should release this in the App Catalogue if you can. I would buy it... and indeed plan to donate for the 2nd time when I get home from a wedding this weekend.
  5.    #405  
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordsComing View Post
    any chance we can go deeper and have take a look at what achievements people actually have for each gamer rather than just how many?
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by OverlordsComing View Post
    you should release this in the App Catalogue if you can. I would buy it...
    This app will never be in the catalog.

(both of these questions have been answered at least 5 times in this thread. If you want more detailed responses, look them up.)
    Look, deep down I knew the answer to these questions, because I have read them before (but this is such an old thread forgotten, &hard to look back when you just have pre- for a long weekend @ a wedding) and because I'm sure if you could you would have already.

I just feel this app isn't getting the reconigtion it deserves, especially in it's current state with your latest release. I understand this is by design but in many ways it's a shame.
    So thank you again for this great app.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    What a sexy app. Agreed with OverlordsComing's thought, surprised it's not talked about more.
    is there anyway to add a points comparrison between you and a friend? just looking at some options from the andriod app that would be nice. love the app so of course no big deal, just throwing it out there. thanks so much for all your work.
    any chance of you bringing the xbox.com-style thee as an actual webOS theme? Also anyplace to update the app for the touchpad?
    Hi,
    This is a great app. I just updated it and it wiped all my info out friends etc. I have re-entered the info, gamertags, but all are showing offiline, but I am looking at my friends online list and several are currently online. I made sure the gamertags were correct so that is not the issue. Sorry to bug you about it. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some simple thing I am overlooking.
    Thanks so much for this great app!

schpidah!
  12.    #412  
    I don't think I ever got an email notification of these older questions so I'll answer them first.

Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    is there anyway to add a points comparrison between you and a friend?
    It could be done. I would just need to get around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadyzGroove View Post
    any chance of you bringing the xbox.com-style thee as an actual webOS theme?
    Probably not, but anyone is welcome to use the styles I wrote for this app in their theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadyzGroove View Post
    Also anyplace to update the app for the touchpad?
    No, I haven't got around to rewriting this in enyo yet. But maybe I'll go through and make it work as full-screen mojo in the interim.

Quote Originally Posted by schpidah View Post
    I just updated it and it wiped all my info out friends etc. I have re-entered the info, gamertags, but all are showing offiline, but I am looking at my friends online list and several are currently online. I made sure the gamertags were correct so that is not the issue. Sorry to bug you about it. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some simple thing I am overlooking.
    Yeah, the new version doesn't store gamertags the same way, I should have written a 'convert on update' thing but didn't. I'm not sure about the offline thing, It could be any number of reasons. If they recently got on and the cache hasn't expired and reloaded yet so it still shows them as offline. If you don't have a network connection, I think it defaults to showing them all offline. If they have their privacy permissions set so random people can't see their online status you will see them as offline.
    Jake_M likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    I don't think I ever got an email notification of these older questions so I'll answer them first.

It could be done. I would just need to get around to it.

Probably not, but anyone is welcome to use the styles I wrote for this app in their theme.

No, I haven't got around to rewriting this in enyo yet. But maybe I'll go through and make it work as full-screen mojo in the interim.

Yeah, the new version doesn't store gamertags the same way, I should have written a 'convert on update' thing but didn't. I'm not sure about the offline thing, It could be any number of reasons. If they recently got on and the cache hasn't expired and reloaded yet so it still shows them as offline. If you don't have a network connection, I think it defaults to showing them all offline. If they have their privacy permissions set so random people can't see their online status you will see them as offline.
    It was like that for about an hour, but I just re- opened the app(I had already done that several times and restarted the phone as well) and now it is magically working. Thanks for the quick response! and for the great app!

schpidah!
    Hi. Love the app.

But I think Xbox changed some api's again... I can no longer see previous games played and achievements.

Hopefully this is an easy fix. Please?
    Nevermind. It's working again