Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 415
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #21  
    I am loving this app! Great work oil.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  2. Webby_s's Avatar
    Posts
    279 Posts
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    #22  
    I have to admit that this is a pretty AWESOME app!! cool app by the way! Very well put together, very professional.
  3.    #23  
    Thanks
  4. #24  
    wow this is awesome.. nicely done oil, thank a lot

    o and btw, my gt is DrunkenAgent .. world at war anyone?
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by deanorbase View Post
    can you make a ps3 one please?
    he already said he has no love for ps3ers.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper1010 View Post
    he already said he has no love for ps3ers.
    We can probably create a request thread about this and unite PS3 gamers there.
  7. robobeau's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    #27  
    This is a really slick app. Were those Offline / Online headers custom designed, or are they part of the SDK? Either way, the app looks awesome. :]

    Now I can stalk all my xbox friends, while at work!
  8.    #28  
    They're custom made. The lines are made from palms style guidelines for online status dots (see the messaging app.) And the little icons were taken from xbox.com and changed to the color of the line.
  9. #29  
    How do you remove friends? I accidentally entered the wrong gamertag that turned out to be a valid one.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    How do you remove friends? I accidentally entered the wrong gamertag that turned out to be a valid one.
    Click on their gamertag in the list to bring up the extended information, then click the app menu and select "Remove Friend".
  11. jaime7073's Avatar
    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    #31  
    HELP !!! for some reason the app is not loading the program to my launcher. I have the OS 1.0.03 on my Pre (non-Rooted) and I clicked on the "email attachemnt" link. I received the email with the "ipk link" and launched the launcher but I can not get it to install. I have tried rebooting my phone and resending the email attachment but it still doesn't load the application. I have even tried the Tic Tac Toe application and both are not loading. Any suggestions????
  12. #32  
    *gulp* my addiction is going to be even worse now!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaime7073 View Post
    HELP !!! for some reason the app is not loading the program to my launcher. I have the OS 1.0.03 on my Pre (non-Rooted) and I clicked on the "email attachemnt" link. I received the email with the "ipk link" and launched the launcher but I can not get it to install. I have tried rebooting my phone and resending the email attachment but it still doesn't load the application. I have even tried the Tic Tac Toe application and both are not loading. Any suggestions????
    The ipk I included is not compatible with the 1.0.3 email install method (as clearly stated in the first post.)

    I suggest fallowing this guide sir_mycroft created:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...r-1-0-4-a.html
  14. Spunks3's Avatar
    Posts
    127 Posts
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    #34  
    Great app, ik you said you have no love for ps3 ppl, but how sweet would b an app (one app) that had both ps3 and 360 friends that included messeging - ik ik, sounds very unrealistic lol
  15. #35  
    Awesome. I have totally been waiting for this. Nice.
  16. #36  
    i want this app, but too much of a hassle to install for me. ;(
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    i want this app, but too much of a hassle to install for me. ;(
    I said the same thing at first but in the end it is totally worth imho.
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm21A View Post
    I said the same thing at first but in the end it is totally worth imho.

    yeah, right after i posted that i did the install thing.

    now so hard.

    still needs to be easier PALMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    yeah, right after i posted that i did the install thing.

    now so hard.

    still needs to be easier PALMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
    LOL
  20. cujoe's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    #40  
    would it be possible to have it show full game achievements when you click on a certain game at the bottom, or even show every game they've played?
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions