Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    If you ever need any help beta testing a feature, I wouldn't mind trying it out for you whenever yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  2.    #322  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    If you ever need any help beta testing a feature, I wouldn't mind trying it out for you whenever yo.
    I'll probably be dropping another beta here soon. Just got the vertical friend-view going, and now I'm getting its sideways "dash" counterpart fleshed out.
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    I'll probably be dropping another beta here soon. Just got the vertical friend-view going, and now I'm getting its sideways "dash" counterpart fleshed out.
    I really really like the sideways view. I'd actually like it if you had a 'Lock Orientation' button because I feel like I would just always use that way.
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  4.    #324  
    I really really like the sideways view. I'd actually like it if you had a 'Lock Orientation' button because I feel like I would just always use that way.
    The problem with locking to the rotated view: No access to app-menu.
    Is there a button you can call to the app menu with, so it comes down in landscape? I mean to be honest, having maybe like 2 buttons at the top to push to scenes for the Add Friend(which is already there) and for preferences wouldn't really be bad. And for help, I really like what Jason Robitaille does with Internalz, he has like a popup menu.

I'm not trying to write your app, I'm just making suggestions that's all.

Also may I ask what the purpose of filling in the your gamertag field is? Or is that going to in a new update?
  6.    #326  
    Is there a button you can call to the app menu with, so it comes down in landscape?
    I've never tried to invoke the app-menu.

I'm not trying to write your app, I'm just making suggestions that's all.
    I know, And I'm just making comments on why I think some suggestions might not work

Also may I ask what the purpose of filling in the your gamertag field is? Or is that going to in a new update?
    Currently, nothing. In the future? I don't know... haha.
    Global Posts
    1,344 Global Posts
    Oil, I personally think you are doing an awesome job and love your app! I look forward to the next release. Once my commission check hits you have some money heading your way my friend!

Cheers.
    Really looking forward to the update.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
  9.    #329  
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    Really looking forward to the update.
    Yeah, just got back from devdays. I'll be getting some more work done on it now.
    Global Posts
    1,344 Global Posts
    Yeah, just got back from devdays. I'll be getting some more work done on it now.
    Hows the update coming?!
  11.    #331  
    Slowly but surely.

(Recently most of my time has been spent making sure preware/govnah/lumberjack/etc work on webOS 2.0)
    Last edited by oil; 12/01/2010 at 07:12 PM.
    Hoping for an update soon. Tired of seeing the ps3 people get the app update. Lol I'm in for testing out a beta.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Slowly but surely.

(Recently most of my time has been spent making sure preware/govnah/lumberjack/etc work on webOS 2.0)
    That's definitely more important haha.
    I use this app all the time.. Cant wait for it!!
    Any update news on this? Hoping to try out a new beta soon.
  16.    #336  
    I don't know if I even will drop another beta before release, the last one left a bad taste in my mouth...
    Oh Noooooooooooooooooo. Thanks for everything anyway. Hope it all comes together.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    I don't know if I even will drop another beta before release, the last one left a bad taste in my mouth...
    Can you add the ability to login to xbox like this app XboxLive Friends so we can send messages

Looking forward to the final release that buggy beta is working my nerves Just kidding!!!!

But seriously looking forward to the next version
    How so?
    Check out the Sports Live! apps, instead of using the app menu, there's a 'Settings' button.