Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Looking good! Keep it up!
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    Cant wait for the update!!!
    i would really love this app when you're done with it or atleast when you release at update. I really dont mind paying for it either.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    oil

Glad to see your working on this again. Every other platform has an awesome xbox live app. The one for android/iOS even sends messages (not asking for the feature just saying).

Look forward to seeing how it turns out...
  5.    #285  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    But an update would be nice to see, if only to update the look of it.
    The update is going to be a lot more then just to the look. I've learned a lot from working on other apps since I first released this. This update is using an almost entirely different codebase.

You should really submit this app to Palm's App Catalog (unless it uses non-standard API's of course).
    I've stated previously why I'm keeping this homebrew only. And it has nothing to do with API usage.

Just noticed that tonight (Nov 1st 10pm) Microsoft is pushing the big Xbox update out to everyone. I guess this in preparation for the new Kinect box to be made available on Nov 4th! Did you order yours?
    Yes, I know about the update. I've been looking at it to change my "dash view" to look like the new update instead of how it used to look (If you look back a few pages you can see how it used to look like NXE, now it looks more like the kinect dashboard.)

I don't plan on buying a kinect. Well, not yet anyways. Maybe they'll come out with a game so awesome I need to buy one... But I'm not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    Cant wait for the update!!!
    Yeah, Hopefully it will be soon

(I know, I have been saying that for almost a year... But I really mean it this time, haha)

I actually worked on it pretty tough yesterday. At first it was just to kill time but my plans fell through and I ended up working on it all night. All thats left before I throw out a beta release is the individual friend scene, and listing the last few previous games in the dash view.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    i would really love this app when you're done with it or atleast when you release at update. I really dont mind paying for it either.
    I'm not going to be selling it. But if you really want to send me money, don't let that stop you... There is a donation link in the first post
    Quote Originally Posted by oil View Post
    The update is going to be a lot more then just to the look. I've learned a lot from working on other apps since I first released this. This update is using an almost entirely different codebase.

I've stated previously why I'm keeping this homebrew only. And it has nothing to do with API usage.

Yes, I know about the update. I've been looking at it to change my "dash view" to look like the new update instead of how it used to look (If you look back a few pages you can see how it used to look like NXE, now it looks more like the kinect dashboard.)

I don't plan on buying a kinect. Well, not yet anyways. Maybe they'll come out with a game so awesome I need to buy one... But I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah, Hopefully it will be soon

(I know, I have been saying that for almost a year... But I really mean it this time, haha)

I actually worked on it pretty tough yesterday. At first it was just to kill time but my plans fell through and I ended up working on it all night. All thats left before I throw out a beta release is the individual friend scene, and listing the last few previous games in the dash view.

I'm not going to be selling it. But if you really want to send me money, don't let that stop you... There is a donation link in the first post
    i would mind donating when we get a finally copy ...I'll also encourage everyone to donate too. I mean, if its really awesome, then you wont even have to tell people to donate .
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
  7.    #287  

So I completely redid the graphics for the dash view.. again.

If you look at the top of this page you can see how much better it is (even without all the newly added stuff.)

And thanks to -webkit-border-radius, I dont need an image to create the gamerscore (G).
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts

So I completely redid the graphics for the dash view.. again.

If you look at the top of this page you can see how much better it is (even without all the newly added stuff.)

And thanks to -webkit-border-radius, I dont need an image to create the gamerscore (G).
    Sign me up for testing !!Please!!
  9.    #289  
    If anyone feels like playing with a very early beta of 0.6.0: I'll just leave this here.

The friend scene is still blank, it wont be loading any friends you previously typed into 0.5.1, it doesn't refresh automatically, misc other things are also missing, and mottos aren't downloading due to a problem microsoft is having. But everything else seems to work ok... haha

Let me know what you think.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    If anyone feels like playing with a very early beta of 0.6.0: I'll just leave this here.

The friend scene is still blank, it wont be loading any friends you previously typed into 0.5.1, it doesn't refresh automatically, misc other things are also missing, and mottos aren't downloading due to a problem microsoft is having. But everything else seems to work ok... haha

I think its awesome...
    Loving all the options for own gamertag, right button, dashboard view its 8&%^*$&((^*% awesome

One question whats the little loading circle with a count up mean? I assume loading info from your server?

Either way nice update oil look forward to more.
  11.    #291  
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    One question whats the little loading circle with a count up mean? I assume loading info from your server?
    Oh, haha, thought I removed that test count before I packaged it. But, yeah, its the "number of active requests." It's supposed to just be the spinner without the count.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Oh, haha, thought I removed that test count before I packaged it. But, yeah, its the "number of active requests." It's supposed to just be the spinner without the count.
    Ah... No worries looking good.

Left it spinning now for about 5-10 mins (I forgot about it lol) still spinning...

Question when click a friend I get there gametag and [object Object], a bunch of times. And it was showing people online, now they are unknown but have the online graphic in green.

Either way like I said looking good man well worth the wait.

Edit: spinner stop
  13.    #293  
    Left it spinning now for about 5-10 mins (I forgot about it lol) still spinning...
    Like I said, early beta
    The first load of a gamertag the server hasn't seen takes the longest, it should be quicker after that. Or something broke, and its never going to stop spinning even though its done.

Question when click a friend I get there gametag and [object Object], a bunch of times.
    I know, I already said that scene was useless sofar

And it was showing people online, now they are unknown but have the online graphic in green.
    I haven't been able to track that bug down yet... it's.. sporadic. And I'm not entirely certain its client-side.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Like I said, early beta
    The first load of a gamertag the server hasn't seen takes the longest, it should be quicker after that. Or something broke, and its never going to stop spinning even though its done.
    It stopped and now it pretty quick with the loading...

I know, I already said that scene was useless sofar ;;;I
    haha I think in such excitement when I saw your post I complete missed the friends page is blank hahah mybad!

haven't been able to track that bug down yet... it's.. sporadic. And I'm not entirely certain its client-side.
    Well I first noticed it when my wife went to appear offline that's when it seemed to hang with the unknown in blue and the graphics green for online.

After reloading the app now shes showing truly offline... Nice bug if it shows people trying to hide
    Please refresh my memory on how to install the ipk file. Thanks
    There is no spoon
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blipstein View Post
    Please refresh my memory on how to install the ipk file. Thanks
    If you have preware installed browse to this thread and click the link

Or webos QI

Palm SDK
    If you have preware installed browse to this thread and click the link

Or webos QI

Palm SDK
    I tried clicking the link and it did not work. Do I have to have Preware open?
    There is no spoon
    WOW, looks great.

Nice features so far in the new version.
    Another option is download/email the IPK to yourself then open it -IF- you have internalz installed, it will try to install the IPK automagically.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter

Cool! Works for me as described. So far. Have not yet verified online/offline change.
    I really like what you did with the app so far! Thanks!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta