Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Yeah this pp is pretty slick the only thing it needs is the ability to send messages to your friends
    hella ncie app, I have Live and thi sis awsome, now I know when NOT to get on (when pesty friends are on)...LOL! Thanks!
    was wondering if i can "host" the files so that i use my servers and not yours?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  4.    #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    was wondering if i can "host" the files so that i use my servers and not yours?
    The app would also need to be changed to look at your server for the connection instead of mine.

But, I'm sorry, I must decline.

I can't give you the server-side php this app connects to. Doing so would mean breaking the rules of the xcdp (xbox community developer program) by handing over both the secret url for the feeds, and my unique guid I pass with every request I make to microsofts feeds.
    Does anyone have reports of this app working in 1.2? I'm getting "server is down" for the last couple of days..
    I get the same error. Oil are you having server problems by any chance?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I've been having the same issue for the past two days but it is working for me right now.
    Yup its woking again.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I loaded this app a couple of days ago and it as not worked yet, is there an issue with the server?
    i removed this from my pre, i have my friends paged bookmarked on the pre. i was using the bookmark more than the app (though the app was nice when it worked).
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Oil, do you plan on submitting this app to the Catalog?
  12.    #212  
    No.
    great app I use it everyday and it really comes in handy. thanx.
    Hey Oil,

Any server probs on your side? Doesn't seem to be updating...just wonderin'...

Techiedude
    looks soooo cool
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Ah, this is pretty cool. A small shame there's no integration with messaging, but I don't think anything other than xbox.com has been allowed that (which is to be expected) so it's perfectly understandable.

For just checking who is online, It serves it's purpose very well.
    Hi this might be a stupid question but will you be able to send messages from the pre to the xbox friends?
    Hey Oil love your app still! Has MS updated their api because i see this iphone app 360 Live - Xbox Live client for iPhone & iPod Touch is able to message & sign-in. I dont know how it does it but trying to get in contact with developer.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Oh wow, that's pretty interesting. I always thought it was simply closed off, anyway I hope for the best. ^^
    Gitah~
  20.    #220  
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm21A View Post
    Hey Oil love your app still! Has MS updated their api because i see this iphone app 360 Live - Xbox Live client for iPhone & iPod Touch is able to message & sign-in. I dont know how it does it but trying to get in contact with developer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Ki View Post
    Oh wow, that's pretty interesting. I always thought it was simply closed off, anyway I hope for the best. ^^
    Microsoft not updated the API.

The creators of that app are breaking the live account terms of use by asking you for your login information, logging in as you, and scraping all the html to make all that stuff work.

I will never ask anyone for their live credentials in my app. And I would never give my live login to anyone. How do you know they don't have any malicious intent?
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast