Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Yes, windows 7 64 bit.
    Ok, did you replace the swt.jar file? That might be why it doesnt work.
    Yes, I replaced that file
    O.k......just thought I would give everyone my update.
    I finally got my issue resolved.
    All I had to do was install the SDK to the c:\
    So the directory now is c:\palm\sdk\bin.
    Now when I drag and drop the .ipk file everything works great.

Maybe this should be in a sticky.
    Thanks for everyones help.
    Oh right, lol, forgot to suggest that. That was suggested previously somewhere, which is how I did my install, but I totally forgot. Grats tho on it working.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    im running window 7 64-bit and i followed all the steps but im getting "palm-install: connection refused: connect" when trying to install on the phone or sdk...can somebody tell me what im doing wrong thankyou
    How now shall we save these little drawings_ app is pretty sweet
    PS
    hold down either -

Option + Shift + P

or

Option + Symbol + P

(I have no idea what the difference is.)

And then view them in the screenshots album.
    im running window 7 64-bit and i followed all the steps but im getting "palm-install: connection refused: connect" when trying to install on the phone or sdk...can somebody tell me what im doing wrong thankyou
    Is your SDK installed in c:\
    So the directory should look like this.
    c:\Palm\SDK\bin

See if that helps.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronB1979 View Post
    Is your SDK installed in c:\
    So the directory should look like this.
    c:\Palm\SDK\bin

See if that helps.
    yes and i tried to reinstall and still no luck
    I'm not sure if this has been said yet, but it won't let you do very small movements such as drawing a dot or comma. Can this be fixed?
    As a matter of fact, here's a cool idea you can add to this app. The ability to add watermarks for uploading to Facebook. maybe you want to put your initials or a inyourface message "Uploaded from my pre".

Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    As a matter of fact, here's a cool idea you can add to this app. The ability to add watermarks for uploading to Facebook. maybe you want to put your initials or a inyourface message "Uploaded from my pre".

That's interesting. The Helio Ocean used to do this automatically when you uploaded a picture to Flickr.

Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Hey found a problem don't know if someone else already reported it didnt feel like going through the pages. but when you change the color start drawing and delete the canvas and draw again it goes back to black but in the options it says red.
    How can I install programs in the Mac emulator? Please?
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Thanks this is pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    That's interesting. The Helio Ocean used to do this automatically when you uploaded a picture to Flickr.

Nice! So I'm sure it can be done! YAY! And good work to the developer of this application. I can see this app going places with new features and improvements.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    This app Is a great start. And like previously posted I love to see updates at add: Photo importing and editing, a save Button or attach to Message button. Also after clearing screen the color and brush thickest resets.
    Quote Originally Posted by synplex View Post
    This app Is a great start. And like previously posted I love to see updates at add: Photo importing and editing, a save Button or attach to Message button. Also after clearing screen the color and brush thickest resets.
    the ability for 2 Pre's to "share" the canvas via bluetooth would be cool... similar to the "whiteboard" iphone app
    Nice paint app! Cant wait to see further developments for this app!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast