Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Installed without any problems and working great! Thanks!
    Great app! Anyway to add garfield minus garfield?
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Nice App. One bug of note. Check out a Sunday Garfield. These are three row and there is no way to read the bottom.
    Anybody else have this problem?
    awesome!
    Originally Posted by sacherjj
    Nice App. One bug of note. Check out a Sunday Garfield. These are three row and there is no way to read the bottom.

Anybody else have this problem?
    Kinda, if your real carful you can get it to scroll very briefly.
    Just long enough to read the lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    It is a bug, but for now if you first scroll sideways then, keeping your finger on the screen, scroll up you can read the panels before the app throws back down below the edge of the screen.
    Worked great!!
    Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    Cant wait to use this
    Great app. Is there any way to make it so it works in landscape mode?
  10.    #30  
    Hi,
    I've just updated the app, it should work in landscape mode now, can somebody confirm that it works?

thanks!
    I'll try as soon as I can find one that I need to scroll up for! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by roar View Post
    Hi,
    I've just updated the app, it should work in landscape mode now, can somebody confirm that it works?

thanks!
    Landscape mode works for me with Dilbert. Thanks :-) Great app.
    Any chance of getting Garfield minus garfield in an app?
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  14.    #34  
    I will investigate other comics to make an app for them too soon. At the moment I can't seem to find a way to make a "garfield minus garfield" app. Don't they provide an rss feed or similar?
    I will investigate other comics to make an app for them too soon. At the moment I can't seem to find a way to make a "garfield minus garfield" app. Don't they provide an rss feed or similar?
    Maybe you could make an overall "Comics" app with sub-pages (checkboxes? tabs?) for various comics? Just a thought...
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    thx
    Are you looking for the rss feed to make the app, or just saying we could put it in the browser instead?

The feed is at: garfield minus garfield

Thanks for the apps :-)
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknight View Post
    Maybe you could make an overall "Comics" app with sub-pages (checkboxes? tabs?) for various comics? Just a thought...
    I like this idea as well. If you're somehow compiling the feeds into a standalone app, it would be great to include a variety of them all in one.
    Hi,

thanks!
    It is great. I love landscape! You make this all look so easy.

What will you do next?

- Craig
    i like the idea of multiple comics in one app... might i suggest calvin and hobbes?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast