Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes
    You guys have to wait a moment. Read the text in the email. It mentions that after you click the link, the link will stay highlighted for a short period. After a moment it will become un-highlighted. Once you see it un-highlight, swipe up to open the launcher and let it sit at the launcher for about 20 seconds. You will notice that an icon all of a sudden appears in the launcher window, in this case it is two flags and the app is named Translator.

I have attached an image of the icon in the launcher. I installed it via the email link on this forum. The email was sent to a gmail account and received using the Pre email app.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    can someone please send it to me also at:
    pupseek71@gmail.com

I just clicked on the link on the first page and all i get is bunch of clean cards open up one after another. Had to stop it and still no app.

Thanks
    Got it... sorry.. half-retard here!

This app is pretty damn sweet!

thanks!
    can someone please send it to me also at:
    pupseek71@gmail.com

I just clicked on the link on the first page and all i get is bunch of clean cards open up one after another. Had to stop it and still no app.

Thanks
    Very nice work! Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazz View Post
    one thing is that what happens when someone txts me back in another language?

Is there any way to translate that easily w/ the app or could it be added?

Thanks again btw
    The The Google Translation app roar is using allows you to translate from any of 41 languages to any of the other 40 languages.

Translate works great!

You could just ask the user to go to the message response text, copy it and then paste it back into the Translate app's source text area. Just click switch and Translate will translate from their langauge to yours.

This would also allow you to cut and paste text in a foreign language from a webpage, etc. and use Translate to translate that into English for you as well.

This is really simple to do because every Palm since 2003 has been able to copy and paste text!

Oh wait, that's right, the Palm Pre lacks the basic features from 2003.

- Craig
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 06/29/2009 at 04:00 PM.
    email sent joek
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    works great! keep them apps coming!!
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    This is great you guys are the best. Now can we get a Google Voice Application it would be super great
    1.0.4 killed the non-root path. Ug.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    i did everything it said i sent it to my email went on my phone to download it it said does not have an application to open i closed it and it never showed up on my launcher please help
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by colbymac1 View Post
    i did everything it said i sent it to my email went on my phone to download it it said does not have an application to open i closed it and it never showed up on my launcher please help
    you don't email the actual file, you email a LINK to the file. And yes, if you want this on a un-rooted pre you must do this before 1.0.4
    I got the email, thank you. I click on app, and nothing happened and i went to look at my launcher and i dont see any new icon, am i doing something wrong?
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I have gotten the tip and pimp my alert to work. The email highlights and goes away but the app is not there. I am in law enforcement and this would be great. Any ideas ?
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Well crap ! I already updated. Pooooooooooooooo
    that is stupid i did everything it said and it still doesnt work i might be doing something wrong but when i tap the attachment it opens a new card saying cannot find application to open file or whatever it is any help please
    its not letting me email the attachment. can any one help
    Forget it if you updated to 1.0.4 dont even bother trying Palm fixed this:

Fixes:
    Unauthorized applications could be installed without having physical access to the device

Dont even try, guess Palm is locking down the webOS and only will be able to do everything when SDK fully is released in the end of the summer.
    Thanks...Nice and clean App
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Adding some more thanks for a useful app- great work!
    Sprint Franken-Pre 2
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast