Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes
    really like this app only complaint is that i am partially color blind and the ootput font color is hard for me to see if it was same as the imput font that would help alot
    Added link in Opening Post for Homebrew Gallery:

Download the latest version from the Homebrew Apps Gallery: Translator

- Craig
    How many languages does this support?
    thanks for this app! i use it alot to txt msg with my german friend. comes in handy!
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Something is wrong with the link in the homebrew gallery. I can't download this. Clicking download takes me back to the homepage for precentral.
    I am having the same issue. Can not download it.
  7. geridh
    The app has been removed from homebrew as it is going to be an official app in the app catalog i believe
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geridh View Post
    The app has been removed from homebrew as it is going to be an official app in the app catalog i believe
    Why not leave it in the Homebrew gallery UNTIL it shows up in the official catalog?...
    roar,

I am having trouble reading the black on dark gray text boxes. It is especially hard for me in the daylight under florescent lights.

Can you make the gray background a little lighter?

Also Translate works great with the new on-screen keyboard.

- Craig
    Damn this sucks. I had the latest version of Translater on my phone, but had to reset it to factory settings and lost it. Now it's unavailable.
    I notice this is unavailable and also notice that some people was able to download it. I want to know when will it be available because i would love to get this apps.
    that sucks...i just found out about this site like few days ago and notice this apps...i really wish i had this
    Congrats!!
  14.    #294  
    it's in the catalog, hooray thanks for all your feedback. Of course I will continue to look here in case somebody has feedback or feature requests, you can contact me faster though through my website which is now at MojoJungle - webOS development

thanks!
    how come the official app verison is like 0.9.3 but i have a 1.2 homebrew? any differences?
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart603 View Post
    how come the official app verison is like 0.9.3 but i have a 1.2 homebrew? any differences?
    Anyone know the response to this? TIA.
  17.    #297  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart603 View Post
    the beta app catalog requires apps to be versioned < 1.0
    the version from the app catalog is definitely newer than yours from the homebrew catalog. Please remove the homebrew version and "update" to the new app catalog version. sorry for the confusion.
    nice job, dude. congrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by roar View Post
    the beta app catalog requires apps to be versioned < 1.0
    the version from the app catalog is definitely newer than yours from the homebrew catalog. Please remove the homebrew version and "update" to the new app catalog version. sorry for the confusion.
    The only issue is, sone people (like me) are over the app mem limit that wont allow us to add any more app in any other way then Preware, so I can't update to the newer version that is "official". So i guess I will have to stay with the older version untill palm lifts the "restriction" on the amount of apps you can use.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Great app. CONGRATS!