Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpeso420 View Post
    someone please send me the link for the non rooted version jmichaud1009@gmail.com thanks!
    It's in the first link of this thread!
    I downloaded the Translate file from the link on the first page.

I don't see any .ipk files. Is it the translate.iml file? I tried to drag that into the terminal and got an error message saying it was corrupt or something. I have 1.0.4, but I think I read somewhere in here that it should work now. Any suggestions?
    Nice app!! Really helps me alot! Thanks!
    great app. Thanks, keep up the developing.
    Great app! One issue I am having is with the ability to directly send the translation thru messaging. Every time I try to send a Chinese or Japanese translation it doesn't show (the symbol) up on my friend's Pre. They (my friend) also have the app, but it only shows up on the original senders Pre not on the recepients. Is this a bug that you're working on?
    Is there any way you can add Hebrew?
    Quote Originally Posted by speak easy View Post
    I downloaded the Translate file from the link on the first page.

I don't see any .ipk files. Is it the translate.iml file? I tried to drag that into the terminal and got an error message saying it was corrupt or something. I have 1.0.4, but I think I read somewhere in here that it should work now. Any suggestions?
    I figured out my issues and installed it. Thanks for the app!
    I installed web OS 1.1 today and i can't install this app. Tried both email method and brew launcher method. Any help will be much appreciated.
    Please ignore teh above message. It works now! Great app. Thanks a lot
    Gracias senior
    Works great. a must have for any smart phone
  12.    #252  
    Just uploaded a minor update (1.2.0), includes a more polished icon, the ability to send the translated text not only via the messaging app but also as an email and a new about screen.
    Please make sure you try to use the change log protocols as laid out in the sticky in the Homebrew forum.

Thanks... We are working on an alternative to all of this madness but until than, its been working.
    Wow I just had a convo with someone in Portuguese, and I don't even know the langage lol.

Thanks a ton.
    that is really cool. thank you.
    Awsome program!! It would be great to get audio integrated into this to speak the words after it's translated... Too much to ask??
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlt7500 View Post
    Awsome program!! It would be great to get audio integrated into this to speak the words after it's translated... Too much to ask??
    this would be an INCREDIBLE addition to this app, but i think it's gonna be pretty tough to do.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    How can I tell what sense of the word I'm using? It seems like the translator is pretty cool except for words that have multiple meanings, which is most words, BUT it is good for reminding me of words I already vaguely knew anyway (if I knew the sense that is presented to me). How can we show multiple translations for each of the senses? For example the word 'set' in English has like 56 senses/meanings (it's in the Guinness book of world records for this, if I remember correctly).
    GUYS ...Dont Email it to your self.
    Just Follow the EASY INTRUCTIONS FROM THIS LINK .

Tutorials webOS Installing An Ipk - WebOS Internals

I did it and i have most of the apps.

You are Welcome!
    For some reason the german wasnt working for me the other day.