Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm gonna wait Palm out. See how long it takes before webOS asserts itself. In the meantime, GIMMIE, please?
    +1 for us pre 1.04 users. I want to install this before I update
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Sorry guys, didn't notice my post was moved here. I'll upload it tonight (around 6 PST).
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    Oh, fine, sure. Just throw some truth-water on the fire, why don't you. To be be completely silly/superstitious are you gonna trust "luck" from the Lottery or from a lovingly crafted app on your very own Palm Pre?
    LOL... you're probably right though
    I have not updated. Still 1.03. Tried email link and nothing happened. Anyone get this to work?
    Last edited by drewjohn; 06/29/2009 at 07:13 PM.
    I'm still at 1.0.3, didn't work for me either.
    Thanks for the app! Looks great.
    The translator app worked via the email link, but this one didn't!!! I'm still with the old 1.03 as well......
    Quote Originally Posted by mapara View Post
    Sorry guys, didn't notice my post was moved here. I'll upload it tonight (around 6 PST).
    any fix on that link yet???
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skilled44 View Post
    any fix on that link yet???
    Link is in my 1st post. Email: com.webonastick.lottopicker_1.0_all.ipk
    Great job Mapara. I like how the numbers jumble before settling down.

If you have time before we're all forced to upgrade to 1.0.4, the "Do it again!" button should be a tiny bit larger, hopefully using Palm's widget-ized button for appearance purposes.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    Great job Mapara. I like how the numbers jumble before settling down.

If you have time before we're all forced to upgrade to 1.0.4, the "Do it again!" button should be a tiny bit larger, hopefully using Palm's widget-ized button for appearance purposes.
    Apps are still installable on an unrooted device after 1.04.

See the discussion in this thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ll-method.html

and here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/1719528-post134.html
    Just running on the emulator, I might have found a bug. It appears that it isn't recognizing when I make a change to the highest number after I've run it a few times. Say when it starts I choose 55 for my highest number, and 7 numbers. It runs, and I "Do it again!" several times. Then, I change highest number to like 36. It doesn't auto-rerun it and when I "Do it again!" it still gives me results based on a highest number of 55.

And I know that in all practicality and design of the program this is not even close to being an issue, as you wouldn't need to change that once it's set or whatever I guess. It was simply something I noted and thought I'd pass along.

EDIT: However, when I change the number of Numbers, it appears that it does refresh and take into account the new highest number. So just appears you've got it listening for changes to # of numbers or something.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLBurger View Post
    Just running on the emulator, I might have found a bug. It appears that it isn't recognizing when I make a change to the highest number after I've run it a few times. Say when it starts I choose 55 for my highest number, and 7 numbers. It runs, and I "Do it again!" several times. Then, I change highest number to like 36. It doesn't auto-rerun it and when I "Do it again!" it still gives me results based on a highest number of 55.

And I know that in all practicality and design of the program this is not even close to being an issue, as you wouldn't need to change that once it's set or whatever I guess. It was simply something I noted and thought I'd pass along.

EDIT: However, when I change the number of Numbers, it appears that it does refresh and take into account the new highest number. So just appears you've got it listening for changes to # of numbers or something.
    I'll fix that - sooner or later.
    So I have a rooted device, and just copied the ipk to my Pre via usb and installed using 'ipkg install' but.. I can't uninstall.

Does your program not uninstall? Or it is because of the method I used to install?

**EDIT**

So I went to /usr/palm/applications/ and did a 'ipkg remove' to com.apps4pre.lottopicker and it removed just fine.
    Last edited by Mustang46L; 07/02/2009 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Fixed for myself
    How about a second numer set for lotteries like the powerball?
    Didn't win, you owe me 5 bucks!
    Lol, maybe I can win the lotto now.
    if i were to win the lotto with this app, there should be a paypal donate link somewhere on it that I could share the love with you =)
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    cool
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast