Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    WOW didn't think I'd get that response.

I took it down because I highly encourage everyone to install the 1.0.4 update. With the world of short form links and what not that we live in thanks to twitter and the like you never know what email you may get.

If people are interested in the file and HAVE NOT upgraded to 1.0.4, send me a private message via this site and I will reply with the link. Email it to yourself and you can install.

EDIT: The first post has been updated with the link again.
    Last edited by Kaerey; 06/29/2009 at 01:55 PM.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    I believe the link was to a server where the file was being hosted. Somone would've had to save the file and then re-email it. Doing that probably isn't a very nice thing to do now that I think about it--kind of like usurping Keary's rights to his own intellectual property. He wants to stop distribution of his work, we'd be distributing it withough his permission. Although could it be argued that anything done to modify WebOS would fall under the same open source agreements that WebOS is bound to obey? If so, the intellectual property thing may be a moot point.
    Same here, if someone has the file, could you please post the link here, or e-mail me at friedchicken.sam@gmail.com
    Dang it! I can't PM yet... not enough posts...
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post

I took it down because I highly encourage everyone to install the 1.0.4 update. With the world of short form links and what not that we live in thanks to twitter and the like you never know what email you may get.

If people are interested in the file and HAVE NOT upgraded to 1.0.4, send me a private message via this site and I will reply with the link. Email it to yourself and you can install.
    Just an FYI, for those of us with the SDK or people that have rooted their devices, it is still possible to install your app. Would you mind putting the file back? It would allow us to give you feedback so you have it streamlined a bit more once you do get into the SDK.

My post count isn't high enough to send PM's. I've been reading the forums for a while but just haven't posted--any chance someone can pm me the link?

Thanks!
    thank you Kaerey. I will happily send you a pm
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Man, how many posts do you need in order to PM?

Well with the crazy responses and what not I will repost the file until Wednesday Night when I will take it down again. ,
    How are we supposed to install it before our upfate if you removed it? The front of precentrals article gave me a dead link.. :-( wanted to put it on before my lockdown.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    How are we supposed to install it before our upfate if you removed it? The front of precentrals article gave me a dead link.. :-( wanted to put it on before my lockdown.
    O **** it's linked from the front page?

Sent PM, if you'd send this I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks,
    -LeRoy
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    First Posted is updated with the link again.
    Not enough posts to PM :-( (just joined this morning). Would LOVE it if someone would post the link here so I can get in on it before updating.
    Got it, thanks.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    So the forums need me to make 15 posts. Great.

Reposting of the App would be cool please. Or feel free to PM it to me since I can't send them.

14 left....
    First Posted is updated with the link again.
    Thanks man, this is great! I definitely appreciate it. If you get into the App Catalog I'll be sure and support your coding efforts!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I would appreciate it if someone could send me the link "my notification" to seanpkchoe@gmail.com before I update to 1.04. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sean113 View Post
    I would appreciate it if someone could send me the link "my notification" to seanpkchoe@gmail.com before I update to 1.04. Thanks.
    The link is on the first post again.
    Still doesn't work... I missed out on getting it as well :O
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ny88RiCaN View Post
    Still doesn't work... I missed out on getting it as well :O
    what doesn't work? can you be more specific.
Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast