Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SirWill View Post
    Darn, I was going to hold off on 1.0.4 until after installing this. Well if you can still release the .ipk for those of who are rooted.
    I will release updates but in a different format. No need to use ipk format when a tarball or zip is easier for me.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Why aren't you leaving it up to users if they want to install this before the update to 1.0.4? I don't mean to be rude but it just seems like people should be allowed to install your app and THEN upgrade if they want to--from what I've read Homebrew apps won't be disabled if they're already installed. I'd like to get this on my Pre before I'm forced to upgrade to 1.0.4.
    Yeah, could you please leave it up, I haven't upgraded to 1.04, and I'd like to cleanly install this app before I install 1.04.
    Quote Originally Posted by teej51685 View Post
    Why aren't you leaving it up to users if they want to install this before the update to 1.0.4? I don't mean to be rude but it just seems like people should be allowed to install your app and THEN upgrade if they want to--from what I've read Homebrew apps won't be disabled if they're already installed. I'd like to get this on my Pre before I'm forced to upgrade to 1.0.4.
    EXACTLY! GRR!!! I wanted to install this and missed it by about 5 min (had to reset password, by the time I logged in, it was gone!).
    Quote Originally Posted by teej51685 View Post
    In a week no one will be able to install via the e-mail link anyway so he may as well move on.
    You guys and gals need to read the edit to his original post. He wants to get the SDK and get something in the App Store. Removing the app would grease the wheels, so to speak.
    Since I have it installed. Should I leave it installed before I upgrade to 1.04?
    Or would it be risky to leave it installed?

Guess I could not update to 1.04 as well. Or would it force me to eventually?
    Quote Originally Posted by xberserker View Post
    Since I have it installed. Should I leave it installed before I upgrade to 1.04?
    Or would it be risky to leave it installed?
    Leave it installed...works fine with 1.0.4
    Quote Originally Posted by npwenger View Post
    You guys and gals need to read the edit to his original post. He wants to get the SDK and get something in the App Store. Removing the app would grease the wheels, so to speak.
    I most definitely did read the edit to his original post. I'm just looking for an explanation as to why it is in any way negative for him to leave the link up for people that like and want the app to download it until they are forced to upgrade to 1.0.4. I never though of the "grease the wheels" angle. It makes sense, I just really wish I had donwloaded this app BEFORE my lunch break instead of after.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Yeah, it would be great if the person who made this just left the link for 1.03 users.
    I still haven't updated yet, and I want to replace PIMP MY SOUNDS app with this. =/
    If anyone still has the email with link still in their inbox, could you forward it to me? I'd like to install this before I upgrade to 1.0.4

Thanks
    Seconded. I'd love it if you could forward the link along to me as well.
    Me too please.
    someone please forward the link to me
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Yes, if someone could please send out the e-mail, that'd be great.
    patelkedar@yahoo.com
    Not sure if this is still live or not. But here it is:

http://forums.precentral.net/spe_att...tion.0-0-2.ipk
    That file is exactly 0 bytes :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by xberserker View Post
    Not sure if this is still live or not. But here it is:

http://forums.precentral.net/spe_att...tion.0-0-2.ipk
    Thanks for trying, but it apparently isn't working. If anyone else has a copy of it, could you email it to me at gs@coach.gs ??
    Quote Originally Posted by coachgs View Post
    Thanks for trying, but it apparently isn't working. If anyone else has a copy of it, could you email it to me at gs@coach.gs ??
    and me at facebook@leroy3rd.com

thanks
    can someone send it to me too please? we shouldve been given a week to download this app before upgrading
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast