Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mistymaggie View Post
    Karey,

If you keep this up I will keep My Pre GREAT JOB AND KUDOS

Wayne
    Well even if I don't the entire source is on the webos-internals gitorious site and anyone else can edit or make improvements to it. .. speaking of that I need to upload the new version to there.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Thanx a thousand million for this, Kaerey.

One suggestion for a future update: CALENDAR ALERT would be clearer in function.
    Thanks for the reset to defaults update K.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    Thanx a thousand million for this, Kaerey.

One suggestion for a future update: CALENDAR ALERT would be clearer in function.
    Thanks, good idea. I'll clarify that in the next version. I'm working on an about page and a better help field and to clean up the css and stuff for the next version. Now that the functionality is there. I'll make it pretty!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Thank you
    Great work on this, thanks!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    i miss my Alert Swoosh from my Centro. anyone know a way i can get that back?
    Great job. I am a happy camper.
    Great work, Kaerey - you are my hero. My question is now - can it be improved so the email ring is different from the charging notification is different from the SMS alert, etc? Or is that functionality just not possible on the Pre?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jzieman2 View Post
    Great work, Kaerey - you are my hero. My question is now - can it be improved so the email ring is different from the charging notification is different from the SMS alert, etc? Or is that functionality just not possible on the Pre?
    it's possble if you want to go in and edit a few palm programs. I haven't found a way to do it within this type of application yet.
    Awww thanks so much i was aboutto take my phone right back to sprint on the 3rd... WoW Thanks... Do you think you guys can make an change for the sms for each contact different?
    Excellent work. Thank you very much. Keep up the good work. I look forward to your updates.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    As a deaf person (and knowing several other deaf people who have or will have Pre's), I'm more interested in LED and vibrate notifications. I noticed that LED notification is on your to-do list. Would it be possible for you to add customizable or better vibrate alerts (ie, 3 long vibrates for new emails) to your to-do list as well?
    great work
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    I would love some help spreading this around to get more people aware of it and on to the precentral site. If people could submit this to other sites and direct them back here that would be awesome. I've been stalking the Twitter feed for Palm Pre and sending it out when appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshMend View Post
    As a deaf person (and knowing several other deaf people who have or will have Pre's), I'm more interested in LED and vibrate notifications. I noticed that LED notification is on your to-do list. Would it be possible for you to add customizable or better vibrate alerts (ie, 3 long vibrates for new emails) to your to-do list as well?
    This is second on my list right now as I have something else I'm working on now for the program. I haven't put too much thought into it yet, but at first look this would be something that needs to be handled with edits to a palm program. The vibrate duration I found was a hard coded value and not a preference that can be set from an outside source. If Palm Changes that or I'm wrong I'll include it.
    There is no link in the OP to mail the .ipk anymore.
    Would like to download and try it out. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
    There is no link in the OP to mail the .ipk anymore.
    Would like to download and try it out. Thanks.
    It's still there. Go to the bottom of the post, look in the Attached Files box, it's over on the right side. Click the link titled "Email Attachment".
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    As I've said many times before, thanks for your continued work on this. I look forward to your future updates and improvements on such a wicked app.

I'd like to throw a suggestion out... I've noticed a lot of people here are missing the "no notifications at night" feature on many other phones. I, too, am missing this feature; I get woken up several times a night with my PIMP NEW NOTIFICATION SOUND. I didn't know if this was something you could code into the program.

Again, thanks for your hard work and I'm looking forward to seeing the app progress!
    Great app! Thanks for the hard work.
    this feature (not being able to change the alert for sms) was something that was a major strike against keeping my pre in the beginning.!

This is a Great app already! Can't wait to see it evolve.