Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 766
  1. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
       #581  
    There have been a lot of questions I haven't had time to get to directly, but I've added an FAQ to the first post as well as updated the Catalog entry with the 0.2.0 version that changes the wallpaper selection options.

    I'll try and go through and add answers to more common questions to the first page.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  2. #582  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post
    There have been a lot of questions I haven't had time to get to directly, but I've added an FAQ to the first post as well as updated the Catalog entry with the 0.2.0 version that changes the wallpaper selection options.

    I'll try and go through and add answers to more common questions to the first page.
    FAQ: Please, what happened to your instructions to be able to use the "advanced" messaging sound. i have finally rooted and don't see them anymore.

    thank you
  3. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
       #583  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandyfc View Post
    FAQ: Please, what happened to your instructions to be able to use the "advanced" messaging sound. i have finally rooted and don't see them anymore.

    thank you
    That option has been taking out of the newest version as I get it ready for the app catalog.

    The old 0.1.3 version with the advanced option is still on the first post here. And I never had instructions on how to do the patch. You would need to check Main Page - WebOS Internals on how to do that.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  4. #584  
    how do i use i have a mac
  5. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
       #585  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsdowner View Post
    how do i use i have a mac
    Find the thread for drag and drop install on a mac. That will tell you all you need to know.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  6. #586  
    Is the new version via a donation like the tether app?
  7. #587  
    For some reason, I can't change notification sound after installing 0.2.0. I just get the ringtone folder window with a spining circle...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  8. #588  
    Can someone post the latest version here or send it to me in a PM? For some reason I can't "log in" to the App Gallery, even though I can log in to the forum with no probs. I even reset my password and still can't get logged in. I have contacted Pre|Central, but don't know long it will take to receive a response.

    Thanks! I REALLY want to download this app.

    ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
  9. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
       #589  
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPhantasmo View Post
    Is the new version via a donation like the tether app?
    No, the new version is in the new app gallery from the Homebrew Apps link across the top.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  10. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
       #590  
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePalmAddict View Post
    Can someone post the latest version here or send it to me in a PM? For some reason I can't "log in" to the App Gallery, even though I can log in to the forum with no probs. I even reset my password and still can't get logged in. I have contacted Pre|Central, but don't know long it will take to receive a response.

    Thanks! I REALLY want to download this app.

    ME
    http://www.precentral.net/sites/prec..._0.2.0_all.ipk
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  11. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
       #591  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    For some reason, I can't change notification sound after installing 0.2.0. I just get the ringtone folder window with a spining circle...
    Try deleting the app and reinstalling. I can't duplicate any issues.

    And then if that doesn't work try and give me some more details on file type you are picking, length, etc.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  12. #592  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post
    Try deleting the app and reinstalling. I can't duplicate any issues.

    And then if that doesn't work try and give me some more details on file type you are picking, length, etc.
    Hmm, weird but it it worked! Thanks!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  13. #593  
    Kaerey: Just wanted to say "Cool!" to the included button for Brightness Unlinked. :-). I didn't even realize it was there until I decided to download My Notification today to make sure my fileCoaster install had worked. It was a pleasant surprise to see a link to my app. I didn't realize too many people knew about it. FYI, just released an update today to fix a problem with opening and closing the keyboard.

    Nice job on the app.
  14. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
       #594  
    Quote Originally Posted by zinge View Post
    Kaerey: Just wanted to say "Cool!" to the included button for Brightness Unlinked. :-). I didn't even realize it was there until I decided to download My Notification today to make sure my fileCoaster install had worked. It was a pleasant surprise to see a link to my app. I didn't realize too many people knew about it. FYI, just released an update today to fix a problem with opening and closing the keyboard.

    Nice job on the app.
    Well I still need to add an error message if someone tries to press the button and doesn't have the app installed, but I hoped that anyone doing homebrew was smart enough to realize the button wouldn't do anything if you didn't have the app installed.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  15. #595  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post
    Version 0.2.0 Released 8/5/09


    Be Advised. When the notification is triggered, it will play the entire sound and you can not stop it short. If you pick a 20 minute Phish & DMB Jam Session for your notification sound it will play all of it! Pick something short sweet and to the point. I've included my favorite sounds below.
    This is hilarious, because it's exactly what I did (21 minutes version of #41).
    "Damn I love this song, but i checked my email 4 minutes ago and it's still going!"

    I guess I have some WAV editing to do.

    Great app though!
  16. #596  
    Quote Originally Posted by lordbah View Post
    What's Palm's reasoning behind playing the notification sound on "charger connect"? I mean, I have my Pre in my hand, I place it on the Touchstone ... hey, let's play a sound to notify the owner that he just placed the Pre on the Touchstone ... obviously I know that already ... ??
    The reason for the notification is to tell you that its charging. Just cause you put it on the touchstone doesn't mean its charging, it has to be in the right position. I find it very helpful when I forget that I unplugged the usb cord to transfer data from the computer and forgot to put it back.
  17. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
       #597  
    Quote Originally Posted by j2hott23 View Post
    The reason for the notification is to tell you that its charging. Just cause you put it on the touchstone doesn't mean its charging, it has to be in the right position. I find it very helpful when I forget that I unplugged the usb cord to transfer data from the computer and forgot to put it back.

    LOL been there done that! Picked up and sat that damn thing down like 10 times before I remembered that the cord was still attached to my computer.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  18. #598  
    So my pre drove me crazy last night because the email alert sound kept going off every time i got an email overnight. I needed to keep sounds on bc I use my phones as alarm clocks. Is there a way to silence all sounds except alarms during specified times? I figured this would be a good mod for this app!
  19. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
       #599  
    Quote Originally Posted by panchala View Post
    So my pre drove me crazy last night because the email alert sound kept going off every time i got an email overnight. I needed to keep sounds on bc I use my phones as alarm clocks. Is there a way to silence all sounds except alarms during specified times? I figured this would be a good mod for this app!
    Try turning off the system sounds and see if the alarm still goes off. I don't use the alarm function on the phone.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  20. #600  
    The alarm still works with system sounds off. Is there anyway for this to be done automatically based on time of day? So for example turn off at midnight turn back on 6 am?

Posting Permissions