Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 766
  1. #501  
    You have been selected by the PreCentral's members as one of the top Homebrew Applications. Congratulations!

    Here is the list:

    1. My Notifications - set sounds for Pre alerts - Kaerey
    2. BlockDrop (was Pretris) - elchileno
    3. DevMode Launcher - no more codes to type! - cstucker
    4. Solitaire Card Game -t.tokarczyk01
    5. PrePackage: Package Tracking
    6. My Tether-Tether over WiFi, USB, and BT - aonic
    7. Translator - 20+ Languages - roar
    8. Dot Game - oil
    9. Stopwatch/Timer - sambao21
    10. Tip Calculator *Redux* -PreGame
    11. WxRad Animated Weather Radar -adsllc
    12. Dilbert/Garfield Daily Comics - roar
    13. Brickbreaker - kmax12
    14. Snake - roar
    15. Checkers -kesne
    16. Farts - CTL Advance
    17. PREtracker - GPS - kmax12
    18. Chess - rboatright
    19. Soundboard - sound effects machine - lrdavis4
    20. Scientific Calculator - rboatright

    Thank you for everything you have done so far!

    - Craig
  2. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
       #502  
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    You have been selected by the PreCentral's members as one of the top Homebrew Applications. Congratulations!

    Thank you for everything you have done so far!

    - Craig
    Thanks for everyone who has voted for this app. I am going through an ethical decision on how to proceed with development. Do I spoof the com.palm ID like some of the other apps to get the next thing done that I want, or do I keep it legit and wait for palm to respond to our needs.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  3. bdubbx's Avatar
    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    #503  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post
    Thanks for everyone who has voted for this app. I am going through an ethical decision on how to proceed with development. Do I spoof the com.palm ID like some of the other apps to get the next thing done that I want, or do I keep it legit and wait for palm to respond to our needs.
    I say spoof it! The palm should have never needed an "app" to do this in the first place...

    #1...I'm happy to see that as this app is a "MUST HAVE"...a phone just isn't "cool" unless you can change the sounds. Thanks again!
  4. #504  
    Anyone know where I can find the default Verizon text alert? (Beep, Beep, Beep)

    I know, its annoying, but I got accustomed (sp?) to it over the years I was with them...
  5. #505  
    LED alerts when are they coming?
  6. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
       #506  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    LED alerts when are they coming?

    When Palm allows us to subscribe to events and take additional action on them, or when you go to the wiki and find the hack to do it.
  7. jetbo's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    #507  
    I don't know if im doing something wrong I installed like every other homebrew, when I go to select sound it just loads and it doesn't stop..any advice what I'm doing wrong?
  8. Roc227's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #508  
    I LOVE this app. I wanted to know when we could be expecting the updated version you've been slaving over. And with the com.palm ID it's like bdubbx said, SPOOF IT! You gotta do what you gotta do to make the app and more importantly the phone that much better! I love the work you all are doing, keep it up!
  9. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
       #509  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetbo View Post
    I don't know if im doing something wrong I installed like every other homebrew, when I go to select sound it just loads and it doesn't stop..any advice what I'm doing wrong?
    is there a check mark next to the one you want? If so back gesture.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  10. #510  
    Ok, maybe I missed it in all the pages or just didn't understand it. I am trying to use the applicaiton and I love the app but I tried changing the sound after I updated the phone and now every time I tap a new sound to change the sound it will not change. Is there anything special I have version 1.1.0 if that helps
  11. #511  
    I installed everything it said and followed the steps. When I drag the file over "drop file here..." the black box comes up and says hit any key to continue and I do, it comes up again after it checks java and says hit any key to continue and then the black box goes away but nothing is different on my phone??

    What am I missing? And how do I know if it's on my Pre?? I checked the Sounds & Notification icon and its just the same.
  12. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
       #512  
    Quote Originally Posted by meangreengdub View Post
    I installed everything it said and followed the steps. When I drag the file over "drop file here..." the black box comes up and says hit any key to continue and I do, it comes up again after it checks java and says hit any key to continue and then the black box goes away but nothing is different on my phone??

    What am I missing? And how do I know if it's on my Pre?? I checked the Sounds & Notification icon and its just the same.
    What are you using to install it? You might get better help asking over there. I didn't make the installers. But it should add the My Notification Icon to the bottom of your first launcher page.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  13. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
       #513  
    Quote Originally Posted by morcelu View Post
    Ok, maybe I missed it in all the pages or just didn't understand it. I am trying to use the applicaiton and I love the app but I tried changing the sound after I updated the phone and now every time I tap a new sound to change the sound it will not change. Is there anything special I have version 1.1.0 if that helps
    is there a check mark next to the one you want? If so back gesture.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  14. fishheads's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #514  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    On the wiki it had the message mod that you have to do to incorporate that into the app. With 1.1 is this fixed or do we still have to do the seperate mod to change the message sound?
    That's what I'm wondering as well. I was able to get the separate sounds for alerts and notifications, which is a lot better than the defaults. The wiki page seems to have disappeared on making the mods, and in order to get a separate sound for messages. The "My Notification" app indicates making the changes as specified in the wiki. So, did the code change in 1.1 affect the ability to add the separate sound for messages?
  15. #515  
    Great app! Thanks for this. With regard to your question about audio websites, SoundAmerica.com has TONS of great sound effects and sound bites from movies, tv shows, and all kinds of other stuff. I get a lot of audio from them. Dunno how Pre-browser friendly it is, but I hope it's what your looking for.
  16. #516  
    Spoof it kaery... rwe really aren't supposed to root our pres... But hell look at what everybody on this forum is doing.
  17. #517  
    Hi, first I would like to say how much I appreciate your work and others who have been kind enough to help.

    A great site where you can browse and play millions of ringtones is:

    m.zedge.com

    They do not have the pre version available yet but I'm sure they will soon
    because it is a very fast growing site. So for now you can use the default mobile version, where it is still easy to use, and you can still listen to all the ringtones, it is just not petfectly formated for the pre (so you have to zoom in just a tad). Link to default:

    Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, videos and games for your cell phone | Zedge

    Thanks, I really recommend these!
  18. #518  
    Kearey,
    Have you given any thought to incorporating support for seperate email/notification sounds? I don't know if you had collaborated on the hack over at the pre dev wiki to allow different sounds for email and notification, but it seems like a natural progression for this app, based on the work you've already done.
  19. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
       #519  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beestinga View Post
    Kearey,
    Have you given any thought to incorporating support for seperate email/notification sounds? I don't know if you had collaborated on the hack over at the pre dev wiki to allow different sounds for email and notification, but it seems like a natural progression for this app, based on the work you've already done.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1783520

    Look at the response to the first time you asked it.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  20. Spazo's Avatar
    Posts
    240 Posts
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    #520  
    *blushes*

    KAEREY REFERENCED ME!!!


    [/faints]

Posting Permissions