Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davenukem View Post
    Great app! But when can we expect an update???? Lol i know it already does pretty much exactly what I want it to but... i'm sure you have more tricks up your sleeve! Any ETA?
    I'll have it out before or after Palm releases their next update.

I haven't had the time to learn two things that I want to incorporate. But if I can get some time this weekend hopefully we will have progress.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    hopefully .........well Can't wait for that update (both palm pre 1.1 and my notifications)
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Ok I have a small project for my avid My Notification fans. I need websites that list either sounds, ringtones, or wallpapers that are easily browsable via the Palm Browser.
    With this app will I be able to have my notifications loud such as my text notifactions, but also have my phone sounds muted? I like my text notifications loud but when I do that it makes the keypad on the phone very loud. I want 0 keypad sound and still have loud notifications.
    Kaerey,

Congratulations!

PreCentral has you in the top ten Homebrew apps so far!

You are in fact #1!

- Craig
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon3089 View Post
    With this app will I be able to have my notifications loud such as my text notifactions, but also have my phone sounds muted? I like my text notifications loud but when I do that it makes the keypad on the phone very loud. I want 0 keypad sound and still have loud notifications.
    This currently does nothing to alter the sound volume settings. You would need to try and figure out what you need from the Sounds and Alerts and Phone Preferences. I believe you can turn off dialer sounds from the Phone Preferences, and mute other System sounds from the Sounds and Alerts App.
    Great app. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to updates and additions!
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I would like to try this but not technically inclined but I do know how to follow step by step instructions. However, will this directions work on Mac?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TaJuanM View Post
    I would like to try this but not technically inclined but I do know how to follow step by step instructions. However, will this directions work on Mac?
    There are several links around here to install apps. I don't have a mac so I haven't gone looking at the mac instructions, but I would assume you just go get the mac SDK from Welcome to webOSdev - Palm and you can install from there.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    This app still works after 1.1 upgrade.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post
    This app still works after 1.1 upgrade.
    Glad to see that. Do you plan on making any changes now that 1.1 is available?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    I am still looking for these Contact Reminders or what ever. If they changed some mojo stuff I might finallu be able to do what I want.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Awesome, your application has saved my life, and turned my pre into my friend.

Her name is Navi.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    great app and i really appreciate your work so far!! i was wondering if you had any plans on or if it is possible to set ringers for a specific contact?
    phonezoo mobile site!
    mobile.phonezoo.com

its easily browsed on pre.
    hope that helps
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ramontomzer View Post
    great app and i really appreciate your work so far!! i was wondering if you had any plans on or if it is possible to set ringers for a specific contact?
    Yes I already did this. If you go to edit a contact, there should be a field to set the ringtone for an individual contact that takes prescedence over these settings.

Ok, fine. Palm had that in there from the start and I had nothing to do with it.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Has anyone figured out what the heck:
    "Improved functionality of person reminders. A person reminder is a notification that you create in a contact entry. The notification appears when you have a call or exchange an email, text, multimedia, or IM message with a contact." is supposed to mean?

Edit: nevermind I found it. Load up a contact and click the top left appMenu and you can set a message that will be displayed to you the next time you have an interaction (phone,text,email) with that person.
    Last edited by Kaerey; 07/23/2009 at 11:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post
    Has anyone figured out what the heck:
    "Improved functionality of person reminders. A person reminder is a notification that you create in a contact entry. The notification appears when you have a call or exchange an email, text, multimedia, or IM message with a contact." is supposed to mean?
    if you go to a contact, edit it and then write in a reminder... everytime you access that contact via messaging, email, phone call etc, it will show the reminder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtemple33 View Post
    if you go to a contact, edit it and then write in a reminder... everytime you access that contact via messaging, email, phone call etc, it will show the reminder.
    But it did that before?? I've used it!! Unless it didnt work with IM or something.. but I know it was there for phone and text at least.
    yeah it was there before... im not sure what the improvement is, i never really used it.