Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
    Please note!!!

That if you delete this app... it will NOT return you to default sounds... it will keep the ones that you have changed to.

On another note... does anyone find it annoying that notification sounds happen while you're in a phone call?
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Palminmypalm View Post
    Please note!!!

That if you delete this app... it will NOT return you to default sounds... it will keep the ones that you have changed to.

On another note... does anyone find it annoying that notification sounds happen while you're in a phone call?
    I believe both those items were mentioned previously, but were probably easy to miss in a large thread like this.

You should always restore the default sounds before removing. You can always reinstall to correct the problem and then take it back out.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Palminmypalm View Post
    Please note!!!

That's why the Reset Defaults option was added. There is nothing on the Pre to "uninstall" an app where it does specific things before removing itself. You're just deleting the code. So any app that changes a Pre Setting will not revert it to the default if you remove the app.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    I'm about to try it now
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I was wondering if it was possible for a pause in the song that is picked as a ring tone? Then maybe it could play from the time it paused? I don't know how to code so I am sorry, I really wanted to ask someone.
    does anyone have the wav or mp3 file for the Treo bird chirp?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k-wow View Post
    does anyone have the wav or mp3 file for the Treo bird chirp?
    It might be in the link to the Treo Sounds on the first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post
    It might be in the link to the Treo Sounds on the first post.
    it is in the Treo Sounds; however, the chirp file didn't work for me... anyone else having problems with chirp file?
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Has there been any updates to this? I would really like to have different sounds for alerts.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyonej View Post
    Has there been any updates to this? I would really like to have different sounds for alerts.
    Can you be more specific?

This app seperates Calendar Alerts and all other notifications. Any other seperation requires rooting and editing the palm apps as described in the messaging hack referenced in the advanced section.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Awesome App. Thanks!!!!
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    If anyone has experience with JavaScript and Arrays could you please message me I could use some help.
    Awesome app!! If I were to delete it though, where is the reset to default option? Thanks again for this app!
    Quote Originally Posted by drp643 View Post
    Awesome app!! If I were to delete it though, where is the reset to default option? Thanks again for this app!
    Found this about 3 seconds after I posted it!
    Great app! Thanks!
    Have not reread the entire thread today, but wanted to add another idea for your to do list. The thing I miss the most from my treo would fit in great with your app. The ability to have notifications repeat until dismissed, or to set the number of times they repeat, and the interval. This was the first app I installed and is awesome, I just wish for a little bit more...

Thanks for your efforts!
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seertekoms View Post
    I was wondering if it was possible for a pause in the song that is picked as a ring tone? Then maybe it could play from the time it paused? I don't know how to code so I am sorry, I really wanted to ask someone.
    Just trim the file to what you want to play, then put it on your phone!
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by novatel View Post
    Have not reread the entire thread today, but wanted to add another idea for your to do list. The thing I miss the most from my treo would fit in great with your app. The ability to have notifications repeat until dismissed, or to set the number of times they repeat, and the interval. This was the first app I installed and is awesome, I just wish for a little bit more...

Thanks for your efforts!
    You can do this now with a shell script that is linked somewhere in this thread. Using it requires access to the linux system. it should also be over at the Main Page - WebOS Internals wiki. Search for Pager or Nagger
    Great app! But when can we expect an update???? Lol i know it already does pretty much exactly what I want it to but... i'm sure you have more tricks up your sleeve! Any ETA?
    Thanks for the good work.