Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Followed the directions, clicked the link on my pre - app didn't install.
    Just wanted to express my sincere thanks for the time and energy put into this little ap.. It makes the phone personal, fun and reminds me once again why I went Pre and not ItheOtherGuy. Oh the stuff we'll be seeing once the SDK spreads it's wings! Thanks again...and I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeves...
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    You got screwed Kaerey! The closing of the loophole has denied many the über-ness (is that even a word?) of your program. I understand the security needs but at the same time, they should have implemented the changes that were made by the homebrews so that we didn't LOSE functionality with the newest patch.

As always, I (on behalf of many others who haven't said it) thank you for your work and I'm still looking forward to your creativity to fix our problems!
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mocreate View Post
    Followed the directions, clicked the link on my pre - app didn't install.
    Have you already upgraded to 1.0.4, this will not work if you did.

You clicked the link next to the ipk file to send the email, you checked the email from the pre and clicked the link? Not trying to attach the ipk as an attachment, but clicking the direct link from in the email?
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaerey View Post
    Have you already upgraded to 1.0.4, this will not work if you did.

You clicked the link next to the ipk file to send the email, you checked the email from the pre and clicked the link? Not trying to attach the ipk as an attachment, but clicking the direct link from in the email?
    I already upgraded.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    So my wife is on my good laptop tonight and I didn't have any of my stuff on this one. So development got delayed. I'm downloading stuff now like a text editor, putty... well really that's all you need to edit apps. OH and stuff to package them as an ipk or tar/zip. I'll get to work on it and see what I can crank out tonight.
    So my wife is on my good laptop tonight and I didn't have any of my stuff on this one. So development got delayed. I'm downloading stuff now like a text editor, putty... well really that's all you need to edit apps. OH and stuff to package them as an ipk or tar/zip. I'll get to work on it and see what I can crank out tonight.
    thanks man...we all really appreciate it...
    sweet!! i love u guys
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Yippie i get my laptop back now. switching over and I'll see what I can get done in the next hour or so.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    This is why I love this site
    Yippie i get my laptop back now. switching over and I'll see what I can get done in the next hour or so.
    do work son...do work...:-)
    Can you email it to deceptacon32@me.com thanks a lot
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deceptacon View Post
    Can you email it to deceptacon32@me.com thanks a lot
    The app is still linked from the first post.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Already in the next version! It should be available sometime tonight if the baby goes to bed early.

What to expect:
    New "About" Scene
    "Advanced Options" for if you have your Pre rooted and applied some mods.
    Version Number
    Revert "pre alert" and "pre notification" to notification.wav and alert.wav when "Reset Defaults"

Edit: Current email link will be taken down on Wednesday get it fast and then upgrade to 1.0.4
    Well the wife took my laptop back for a while. It's for her masters degree and we couldn't afford adobe cs3 master collection for both my pc and her mac so she gets the pc when she needs it.

But to update on what I got done... Not much. Reverted the file names, version number is in. 'About' page isn't working and I can't get the advanced options scene to load but it is written. And I didn't even get to start on my special surprise for everyone.

If I get the system back soon i'll put another hour in on it but probably won't get it done tonight.
    Well the wife took my laptop back for a while. It's for her masters degree and we couldn't afford adobe cs3 master collection for both my pc and her mac so she gets the pc when she needs it.

But to update on what I got done... Not much. Reverted the file names, version number is in. 'About' page isn't working and I can't get the advanced options scene to load but it is written. And I didn't even get to start on my special surprise for everyone.

If I get the system back soon i'll put another hour in on it but probably won't get it done tonight.
    it's all good man...thankful for what you've already done ...anything else will be a plus...I'd love to see different sounds for different texts from your contacts list just like how you can assign different sounds for different calls from your contacts list but will probably never happen...if it did...iPhone would run and hide ...thanks again though
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    WOW I just borked something up. Everything stopped working. I'm going to bed. I'll work on it later, sorry everyone.
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    i know this might seems like a crazy question but witch one of these is better or are they the same between this and pimp my sounds ?
    just trying to sort them out?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sparda07 View Post
    i know this might seems like a crazy question but witch one of these is better or are they the same between this and pimp my sounds ?
    I'll leave that to other people to answer, I'm biased.

I should get a chance to work on this a bit over lunch so I hope to have something available later.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sparda07 View Post
    Not a crazy question, just trying to get the facts straight. My Notification comes out on top, look at the pimp my sound thread and you'll see some people having issues. The only issue peeps have had with this is not being able to download correctly..lol I was one of them.

Most Def gonna check back to see whats up after lunch time's over.
    This is so simple to use!

Promise us you will only use your powers for good, not evil!

- Craig