Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Preemptive
  • 1 Post By Sumy
  • 1 Post By vgg
  1.    #1  
    I have no idea if this is worth doing!

Venue: TBA (defaulting to London)

Date: TBA (Before 13th September? See below)

I'll give it maybe... 3 months?

webOS user?
    LuneOS tester?
    Generally interested?
    ...post here!

If you are in the UK (or expect to be) in the latter part of that time window, post here with your best guess at a preferred date and your preferred city. I would assume that like me, people will be more willing to travel for greater numbers.

For now, the default location will be London, or possibly somewhere in the middle of the country. Obviously, if there is a concentration of people in a particular area, it makes sense to have the venue nearest the greatest number.

If there is only a scattered handful, then it may not be practical. I'll try to nudge those I think are UK people. In the meantime, post away if you are interested. Obviously, anyone who may be visiting the country is welcome.

If we can get a decent number of attendees, then something more than a webOS bereavement support group would be desirable. Feel free to throw in ideas.
    Last edited by Preemptive; 06/14/2016 at 07:24 AM.
    OSebastian likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    I have no idea if this is worth doing!

Venue: TBA (defaulting to London)

Date: TBA

I'll give it maybe... 3 months?

webOS user?
    LuneOS tester?
    Generally interested?
    ...post here!

If you are in the UK (or expect to be) in the latter part of that time window, post here with your best guess at a preferred date and your preferred city. I would assume that like me, people will be more willing to travel for greater numbers.

For now, the default location will be London, or possibly somewhere in the middle of the country. Obviously, if there is a concentration of people in a particular area, it makes sense to have the venue nearest the greatest number.

If there is only a scattered handful, then it may not be practical. I'll try to nudge those I think are UK people. In the meantime, post away if you are interested. Obviously, anyone who may be visiting the country is welcome.

If we can get a decent number of attendees, then something more than a webOS bereavement support group would be desirable. Feel free to throw in ideas.
    I would love to come, if you setup a date in the next 3 months & London (before 13.september), I will be there.
    Preemptive likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Bump...

It's not looking hopeful...
  4. vgg
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Bump...

It's not looking hopeful...
    bump

I'd be up for it if its in London...
    Preemptive likes this.