Like Tree17Likes
  • 14 Post By Sumy
  • 1 Post By Mutoidi
  • 2 Post By lemanho
  1.    #1  
    I would like to share a photo of lemanho and me, two webOS enthusiasts. We met at Hong Kong airport as we had airplanes leaving at about the same time. Leman was going to London, UK and I was going back home to Ljubljana, Slovenia. We had a very nice chat.

Very cool Thanks for sharing!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Wow that is cool... 2 person on 2 different part of the world meeting up. thanks for sharing...
    Quote Originally Posted by squall77 View Post
    Wow that is cool... 2 person on 2 different part of the world meeting up. thanks for sharing...
    I agree! People from different parts of the world intersect at airports all the time, without saying a word. But these two people had a chance to share a moment in time, thanks to a fondness for webOS! Cool!
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    Indeed.. and perhaps in the case of these two people in particular 'an expertness resulting from a fondness of webOS' may be more accurate!

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    TJs11thPre likes this.
    Thats, so cool..... that two people from two different countries and language barriers tied together over somehow by Palm WebOS
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Yes. We talked about lot of stories from Palm OS devices to Webos devices in HK airport. . As two of "Go" masters in the world. We shared lot of "inside" stories of HP.Taiwan. Huawei. Shengzhen City..... I still keep some Go's mainboards.screen. batteries. parts.etc .....
    Preemptive and vietpronet like this.