Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TJs11thPre
  1.    #1  
    I've been hearing stories and stories, even read articles of WebOS fans creating meetings or gathering for any WebOS fans who shares a passion for Palm devices. There's tons of members still wandering around the forums, that would be interesting to see if some of those members residing in Florida (Sunshine state) would be interested in creating a meet up in the state of Florida.

I'm just creating interested and depending upon the response would like to help plan something together a shinging where fans alike can share idea and talk about WebOS. Please, add your name to this post and let's plan up.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Well there's two of you... Coincidently posting at the same time or are you the same person?
    Anyone Around In Florida?

...and creepingme would probably get on a plane...

Merge threads?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Well there's two of you... Coincidently posting at the same time or are you the same person?

Merge threads?

Thanks preemptive, I didn't notice his post and coincidently we posted it almost on the same day too lol

And yes merge threads, please.... I would love a meet up, I have never been lucky to meet up much WebOS fans.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post

Merge threads?

A plane.... Hmm....
    Let me know if you make it to Atlanta.

Or try a cheap flight on Spirit. I just flew to Atlantic City, NJ for $35! Of course their strict baggage fares mean you get only your phone as the one free personal item! Ha!
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    PalmPixi_User23 likes this.
    Yeah, it looks like we posted around the same date. What are the odds? What part of Florida are you located? I am in the Gainesville area.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Corso View Post
    Yeah, it looks like we posted around the same date. What are the odds? What part of Florida are you located? I am in the Gainesville area.
    I know, the odds right huh? You way north part of Florida, I'm mostly in south Florida in Miami area. But it will be cool, a Florida meet up of webOS fans.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    Let me know if you make it to Atlanta.

Or try a cheap flight on Spirit. I just flew to Atlantic City, NJ for $35! Of course their strict baggage fares mean you get only your phone as the one free personal item! Ha!
    Over in Atlanta, thats nice... I need to catch up to cheap flights mostly what I found are overly expensive around $85 dollars going to $130
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    Over in Atlanta, thats nice... I need to catch up to cheap flights mostly what I found are overly expensive around $85 dollars going to $130
    Incidentally, i just booked another flight, Atlanta to Atlantic City, round trip $68.

You have to look at Spirit's website, use the flexible dates calendar, and most likely fly on a Wednesday. I've shipped my clothes in advance, Fed Ex ground, with good results.

(I'm going to see two bands that i haven't seen since high school: Dag Nasty and the Descendants. If anyone knows who they are, kudos!!)
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!