View Poll Results: Which day works best for you?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sunday night March 29th

1 16.67%
  • Friday night April 3rd

5 83.33%
  • Saturday Afternoon April 4th

0 0%
  • Saturday Evening April 4th

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes
  1.    #1  
    It looks like the last St. Louis webOS Meetup was in 2012. I propose we have another! I live in Virginia but will be taking a trip to see family in about a month and a half near St. Louis. So for now, let's gauge some interest shall we?

When: Sunday night March 29th
    Friday night April 3rd
    Saturday Afternoon April 4th
    Saturday Evening April 4th

Where: TBDTBDTBD $Restaurant$ $in$ $St$. $Louis$ $area$

Why: To talk about webOS and stuff!

Who: Me! And you?

Leave a reply below if you might be able to make it. More to come once we know how many folks we might get. Thanks!
    Last edited by Alan Morford; 02/17/2015 at 08:27 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    Yeah, I might be able to make it. It's about a 5 hour drive from the Chicago area, but I'm up for it.

I still have to make sure nothing else is going on that weekend with the family.
    Alan Morford likes this.
    I'm down
    Alan Morford likes this.
  4.    #4  
    It's been brought to my attention that that saturday is the day before easter. Unfortunately, that's the only weekend day that I can be there. If folks can come down during the week mon-fri I'm available then as well but I figure people work.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter
    I'm from St. Louis, I'm in. Can do it when ever as long as I get some heads up.
    Smartphones: Nokia 5230 > Palm Pre 2 > Nokia 701 (returned) > HP Pre 3 > BB Z10 (save me from it) + HP Touchpad
    Cars: 1993 Subaru Impreza AWD > 2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T

LinkedIn: Matthew Mers
    Twitter: MatthewMers
    Alan Morford likes this.
  6.    #6  
    Would Friday evening or Saturday brunch work better for folks? I know some people would be driving 5 hours...

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter
    Abut a 3 hour drive from here. Depending on the date, I'm in.
    Alan Morford likes this.
    Oh yeah. Friday might be easier but I'm gonna try either way.

We might wanna bring some of our WebOS toys to swap, trade,beg or sell, too. It's getting hard to find parts.
  9.    #9  
    I'm trying to accomodate a lot of folks from the Chicago area but it's a pretty terrible weekend for travel. It is possible that I could be there on Sunday night in St. Louis on the 29th of March. That's my first night in town. I think I'm going to start a poll.

Added poll.
    Last edited by Alan Morford; 02/17/2015 at 08:28 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter
  10.    #10  
    I am available to meet during the week too. I'm on vacation those days for my kids' spring break. So if there are a few folks that would rather meet during the week instead of the 4 days/times above then let me know in reply form.
    Follow me on Twitter
    Really I'm good with anything outside of Saturday night. If I can only vote once, I guess it's Friday.
  12.    #12  
    Would you all mind voting on the date when you get a chance please?
    Follow me on Twitter
    So I made a sticker page for those who go to the St. Louis webOS meetup. Nothing high quality but I'm happy with it. Basicly webOS related logos, good for stickering electronics. I was also thinking of making T-shirts; What would you want on them?

Sticker page attached, Feel free to make suggestions, if I get enough I'll make a second page and everyone will get 2 sticker pages at the meet-up
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Smartphones: Nokia 5230 > Palm Pre 2 > Nokia 701 (returned) > HP Pre 3 > BB Z10 (save me from it) + HP Touchpad

If I had a shirt it would have to have the classic webOS logo or the webosnation logo with the cards.
    So this is going to be the big national webOS meetup huh? All at the worst possible scheduling time. Makes sense I suppose, this is webOS after all. Once the date is set in stone I will try my damnedest to be there!
    monday206am likes this.
  16.    #16  
    I KNOW IT'S THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME! lol

It looks like Friday night is winning.
    Follow me on Twitter
    Well I officially declare this the National webOS/Palm assembly of 2015. Think we could get a lot of attention in suck little time?

Get people from Enyo, LG, and maybe even Alcatel Mobile to come?

Now that it's March, are we going to make a call about the actual date of this meetup so I can request the time off of work?
  19.    #19  
    Yeah I'll write something up tonight. Gotta determine a good location too. Are any folks bringing more than one person?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Yeah I'll write something up tonight. Gotta determine a good location too. Are any folks bringing more than one person?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    I maybe bringing my nephew. He usually attends the chicago meetups. I also may be taking the train or plane (haven't decided yet due to no concrete date) so It would be nice if we did something in the city.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast