Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  1.    #1  
    Any news from haloween photos? This event was posted on main page, and I don,t see any results
    Was this a joke? I sent my photo...
    It's never a joke when the site runs an event for our members ... it always takes a bit of time after the event for an announcement.

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
    darkdeveloper likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    It's never a joke when the site runs an event for our members ... it always takes a bit of time after the event for an announcement.
    Sorry, I'm here not long ago. Just in the event it was written that the results will be announced on November 1
    No problem Just keep your eye on the main page and they also always send an email out to members who win. Good luck!

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    No problem Just keep your eye on the main page and they also always send an email out to members who win. Good luck!

Now is 8th November already, but there are no news from this event(( No one mail from MobileNation... Is 8 days is not enough to sum up?
    Maybe there were SO many entries, that it takes a while to tabulate...they are still counting votes from the USA elections (on Tuesday) in parts of this country and there are THOUSANDS of people doing that, so, give them a few more days...I'm sure you'll know before Thanksgiving
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

That was fun!

My photo didn't turn out too well...the flash on the camera decided it didn't need to go off, so it's too dark. The same camera took another photo just before that DID flash and DID come out pretty good, but alas, I did not have my Pre2 out in that one.

In case it was hard to tell, we were representing the Hunger Games. My favorite part of my Peeta Mellark costume (my lovely wife was a lovely Katniss) was a sign for the front of my baker's apron that read:

Visit Mellark's Bakery
    Try Peeta's Bread
    Is it good?
    Seam"s best!

Oh, and that's a loaf of burnt bread I'm eating...not some nondescript brick of a phone!
    And yes...my Katniss is holding her bow upside down...she's THAT good with a bow!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!