Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    They're fairly frequent & usually trailed on pivotCE if you are subscribed to that. Or subscribe to this thread!
    I see that now subbed! What usually happens during these meets? I'm such a noob i'd be the odd gal watching everyone speak haha...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by minmo View Post
    darn I missed this so narrowly

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Are you in the area? We would LOVE to have another NEW member!

Also, feel free to join our bigtent page. www.bigtent.com/group/chiwebos
    I am going to try and make it to the next one. Driving up from Oswego if any one needs a lift along the way.
    Yes, that is a Britten super bike.
    Announcement:

The next Chicago webOS Meetup will be held on Sunday May 17th at Moretti's in Schaumburg 1893 Walden Office

Square, Schaumburg, IL 60173

Hope to see everyone there!
    Quote Originally Posted by KURT B View Post
    I am going to try and make it to the next one. Driving up from Oswego if any one needs a lift along the way.
    AWESOME! please bring the britton!!!
    Follow us on twitter at @chiwebosmeetup

Check out our bigtent page at www.bigtent.com/group/chiwebos
    Quote Originally Posted by creepingmee View Post
    AWESOME! please bring the britton!!!
    Also, I am in Romeoville if you need a carpool to make it.
    Quote Originally Posted by creepingmee View Post
    Are you in the area? We would LOVE to have another NEW member!

Also, feel free to join our bigtent page. www.bigtent.com/group/chiwebos
    Chicago, near HIP mall
    Chicago, near HIP mall
    GREAT! Hope to see you on the 17th at the next chicago webos meetup at Moretti's in Schaumburg.

You can contact us via the big tent page www.bigtent.com/group/chiwebos or via twitter at @chiwebosmeetup
    Chicago, near HIP mall
    Yeaaaaa...another Chicago webOS user
    Well this is interesting. I've never had the opportunity to go to any meetups in my part of the country but am going to be in Chicago this weekend. I'm staying at a hostel in Lincoln Park. Is there anyone closer to that area I could possibly carpool with?
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbosdell View Post
    Well this is interesting. I've never had the opportunity to go to any meetups in my part of the country but am going to be in Chicago this weekend. I'm staying at a hostel in Lincoln Park. Is there anyone closer to that area I could possibly carpool with?

You Saying to want to attend? I can probably assist you with a ride. If you can make it at 7pm on Sunday the 17th. We won't be back until late (probably around midnight). If this is good with you then PM me.
    Bump/reminder This meetup is THIS SUNDAY! 7pm Morretti's in schaumburg. Hope to see you there!
    Dang, I just got sent to Detroit for a meeting Monday & Tuesday and can't make it this time. I needed to go to this one too.

Kurt B.
    Any one planning a get together for fall?
    Quote Originally Posted by KURT B View Post
    Any one planning a get together for fall?
    I am hoping to do something in november, I don't quite have a date nailed down yet. If you haven't already done so, join our group at bigtent.com its the chicago webos social. That way, I can email you when I get a date nailed down.
    Done. Thanks.
    The moment you all have been waiting months and months for is finally here!

Sunday November 22nd 7pm at Moretti's in Schaumburg Will be the next Chicago webOS Meetup!

If you have interest or are still using webOS please stop by! We can discuss using a webOS device in 2015.

Hope to see you there!
    Preemptive likes this.
    webOS meetup, Chicago, 22nd November | pivotCE

If anyone is feeling photographically artistic, fresh pictures of the meet up or the building would be welcome for future articles. Our headline images look best if they are at least 1038x576px.
    I know the forecast is for some seriously cold weather on Sunday, but I'll be there! Hope to see many of you!!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast