Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 85
Like Tree14Likes
  1. #21  
    Of course it happened, Due to really poor weather conditions we had only 5 members show up, but that's ok.
    We just sit, eat pizza, lie to each other etc... I showed some people a new JavaScript game being beta tested (not for webOS). I showed people orcrest on my touchpad. I unlocked 2 at&t pre3s for one of the other members. We always have a good time at these events..
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by creepingmee View Post
    Of course it happened, Due to really poor weather conditions we had only 5 members show up, but that's ok.
    We just sit, eat pizza, lie to each other etc... I showed some people a new JavaScript game being beta tested (not for webOS). I showed people orcrest on my touchpad. I unlocked 2 at&t pre3s for one of the other members. We always have a good time at these events..
    Vids, pics & a moving personal testimony published on pivotCE...

    ...or it didn't happen.

    ;-)
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by creepingmee View Post
    Of course it happened, Due to really poor weather conditions we had only 5 members show up, but that's ok.
    We just sit, eat pizza, lie to each other etc... I showed some people a new JavaScript game being beta tested (not for webOS). I showed people orcrest on my touchpad. I unlocked 2 at&t pre3s for one of the other members. We always have a good time at these events..
    Sounds good to me!
  4. #24  
    HP webOS Meetup - Schaumburg, IL | Mar 30, 2014 - Meetup 7.30pm

    Happy to mention this in pivotCE if the organisers want to give us details.
  5. #25  
    I can't wait for the next one of these, now that I can actually attend.
    LG Venus -> Palm Prē Plus -> Apple iPhone 5 -> HP Veer -> HP Prē 3 -> HTC One (M8)
  6. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by tedthebassist View Post
    I can't wait for the next one of these, now that I can actually attend.


    well there is one this sunday july 13th at morettis in schaumurg at 7:30Pm. We'd be happy to have you!
  7. #28  
    webOS meet up: Chicago | pivotCE

    To organisers: Send a message to pivotCE and we will post details of your events.
    To attendees: We will post pictures and stories from your events.

    Make use of your community resource.
  8. #29  
    Why can't these ever be where I am.
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
  9. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    Why can't these ever be where I am.
    Why not organise an event where you are?
  10. #31  
    I had to miss the Schaumburg meet up for the fact that is was in Schaumburg -too far of a haul for someone who relies on the CTA. Would anyone be interested in meeting up in the city sometime? Do let me know if you do, I'd like to shake the hands of the people who have been answering my questions for damn-near five years.

    ~Ted
    LG Venus -> Palm Prē Plus -> Apple iPhone 5 -> HP Veer -> HP Prē 3 -> HTC One (M8)
  11. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by tedthebassist View Post
    I had to miss the Schaumburg meet up for the fact that is was in Schaumburg -too far of a haul for someone who relies on the CTA. Would anyone be interested in meeting up in the city sometime? Do let me know if you do, I'd like to shake the hands of the people who have been answering my questions for damn-near five years.

    ~Ted
    If you have interest, and if one of us has time. There is the possibility of a member providing transportation to/from a meetup. Especially since we need new membership. We have lost a few over the last couple of years and the core group all live west of the city. When the next meetup is announced, feel free to ask for assistance in transportation and we will see if something can be worked out.
  12. #33  
    Well, I waited as long as I could, and have now posted a date for the next chicago webos meetup. It will be held sunday september 28th 7pm at morettis in schaumburg. If you have interest we welcome any and all levels of users. We are hanging in there but could really use some new members. If you are in the area contact us here or on the meetup page.
  13. #34  
    Another successful chicago webos meetup! Thanks to those that attended. We are shooting for the last one of 2014 to be nov 16th 7pm, at the normal place (Moretti's in Schaumburg, il). Hopefully we will have another great one!
  14. #36  
    Bump. Is the meet up on the 16th still happening?
  15. #37  
    if it happens I am going to try and make it. I live out in Oswego...
  16. #38  
    too bad it's an hour+ away
  17. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by sidotij View Post
    too bad it's an hour+ away
    You get get to stand up in front of people and say, "My name is sidotij and I am a webOS addict."

    No confused stares or sneers, only smiles and understanding! How is that not worth the journey?

    + Pizza.

    ;-)

    So I'll post an announcement then..?
  18. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by sidotij View Post
    too bad it's an hour+ away
    I would drive an hour to meet folks from these forums
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions