1.    #1  
    Reserve your seat here: HP webOS Meetup - Saint Louis, MO | Jan 28, 2012 - Meetup

Follow on Twitter: Twitter

12 PM to 3 PM (or later if we feel like it)

Nadoz Euro Bakery Cafe
    12 The Boulevard
    Saint Louis, MO 63117
    314-726-3100

Official website: Nadoz Cafe | St Louis Euro Cafe, St Louis Bakery

Yelp page: Nadoz Cafe - Richmond Heights - Saint Louis, MO

Bing Maps: Bing Maps - Driving Directions, Traffic and Road Conditions

Google Maps: Google Maps

You are responsible for your food and drinks.
  2.    #2  
    One week to go, folks! See you there.
  3.    #3  
    I will have one AT&T Pre 3 to give away in a raffle!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    I will have one AT&T Pre 3 to give away in a raffle!
    Great news! Not just a Pre 3 will be given away on this weekend's STL webOS Meetup, but two AT&T Veers as well! One black, one white.
    Last edited by speedtouch; 01/24/2012 at 01:25 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Alert to developers: We have a guest speaker, James Harris, who will be joining us via Skype. He is of the FlashCards fame (FlashCards) and will discuss the new world of coding in open sourced Enyo.
    Crap! I'm SOOOOOO bummed I missed this! I can't to this site from work anymore and don't check the forums as often. Please keep me informed of the next meet up as I'd love to attend!

So, how many people ended up coming yesterday?

Thanks for all you do, Rob!

Karla
    Karla
    "Give me WebOS, or give me death!"
    Palm Pre > Sprint FrankenPre 2 > Verizon Pre 3 (coming soon!)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerbudd View Post
    Crap! I'm SOOOOOO bummed I missed this! I can't to this site from work anymore and don't check the forums as often. Please keep me informed of the next meet up as I'd love to attend!

So, how many people ended up coming yesterday?

Thanks for all you do, Rob!

Karla
    I'm sorry you missed it, too! You could have won a Pre 3 or a Veer. We had such a nice time out there at Nadoz Cafe. I'm always careful to post the STL Meetups here, at webOSroundup, Palm Dev Forums, the Meetup page of course, and on the Twitter account. If you send me a PM with your email, I can inform you that way as well.

We had a total of 8 people. Lots of fun. And you're welcome, it's my pleasure to organize these things.