Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By rburtz
  • 1 Post By Tim Stiffler-Dean
  • 1 Post By Superjudge
  1.    #1  
    Take this opportunity to join for a short evening of webOS enthusiast company on Thursday, Sept. 15th in Indy from 7:00-9:00pm. Just cancelled a location that wanted to charge us, so it's TBDTBDTBD, $but$ $will$ $be$ $Northside$ $near$ $96th$ &$amp$; $Keystone$.

Start Date: Sep 15, 2011 07:00 PM
    End Date: Sep 15, 2011 09:00 PM
    Time zone: America/New_York -04:00 EDT

Location: George's Grill - 6935 Lake Plaza Drive Indianapolis, IN

Stream URL:
    Indianapolis HP webOS Community - Meetup

In attendance will be webOS enthusiasts of all types (developers, users, interested outsiders). Come meet some of the people that make the webOS community tick with what is currently the 4th largest meetup group for webOS in the world (subject to change )!!!

No agenda other than to share ideas and talk webOS with other community members. Hope to see you there!

Cheers!
    Last edited by steffej3; 09/07/2011 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Location Added
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
    Still won't be able to make it up there due to having to coach my son's soccer game @ 6 in Plainfield. I'll be there in spirit while I use the soccer clipboard app on my TouchPad to sketch out plays.
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    steffej3 likes this.
    I'll be there. Look forward to seeing you all.
    ~ Follow me on Twitter ~
    steffej3 likes this.
    I might have to go to this if I don't have band practice.
    steffej3 likes this.
    Might make it up there but i have to work so we shall see
  6.    #6  
    Hello everybody *Dr. Nick voice*! We are up to 17 members & 12 set to attend!!! Anyone reading this that's in or within a short drive of Indy come join us this Thursday evening. We have a conference room & have plenty room for more.

Anyone checking this out, follow @INDYwebOSMeetup on twitter & help us spread the word! Thanks!

Also, if you want to be kept up to date on the Indy meetups, click the link in the OP & sign up. Even if you're not attending this one, it will notify you of new events & let us know who to contact when we plan them. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by steffej3 View Post
    No agenda other than to share ideas and talk webOS with other community members. Hope to see you there!

Cheers!
    If you manage to add - "Clandestine visit to certain wherehouse located near Georgetown Ave", to the agenda, you might find several dozen webOS community members flying in from out of town just to attend this meet-up ....

TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    If you manage to add - "Clandestine visit to certain wherehouse located near Georgetown Ave", to the agenda, you might find several dozen webOS community members flying in from out of town just to attend this meet-up ....

TTB
    The mythical Pre3 warehouse I gather? Consider the field trip ON. Now, do we need bolt cutters & pepper spray too? "Chopper, sick b@ll$!".....don't want that happening......

9.    #9  
    Alright people. We're up to 13 confirmed for tonight. The rest of you need to get driving. Indy is within a day's drive of 80% of the US population. No excuses! GET HERE for the meetup!!!

PS - There are webOS goodies to be won, provided by HP through roneyii.

Go Colts!....and webOS.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Go Colts!....and webOS.
    Hehe...we may be headed back to the days of the Dolts, my man. Appreciate the enthusiasm though!

Quote Originally Posted by steffej3 View Post
    Hehe...we may be headed back to the days of the Dolts, my man. Appreciate the enthusiasm though!
    Sorry for the slight hi-jack, but it was just one bad half on the first game. In the second half, the Colts outscored the Texans, 7 to 0. It may be a tough slog, but I believe the Colts will work hard and have good results.

Have fun at ya'lls webOS meet up!

BTW, we're from Knoxville, TN, and we're glad to loan you Peyton Manning for a few years! My daughter is one of his biggest fans and we all wish him a speedy recovery.

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Sorry for the slight hi-jack, but it was just one bad half on the first game. In the second half, the Colts outscored the Texans, 7 to 0. It may be a tough slog, but I believe the Colts will work hard and have good results.

Have fun at ya'lls webOS meet up!

BTW, we're from Knoxville, TN, and we're glad to loan you Peyton Manning for a few years! My daughter is one of his biggest fans and we all wish him a speedy recovery.
    I would say Peyton is on loan to both us from New Orleans.

But back to the meetup. I'm still waiting to hear about my practice plans for tonight before I know whether I can come.
    So...ya'll have fun? Any midnight raids of warehouses to tell about?