Start Date: Aug 29, 2011 07:00 PM
    End Date: Aug 29, 2011 09:00 PM
    Time zone: America/New_York -04:00 EDT

Claddagh Irish Pub
    3835 E. 96th St.
    Indianapolis, IN, 46201

Stream URL:
    Indianapolis HP webOS Community - Meetup

Next Monday will be the first Indy meetup. It will be on a Monday, so this will likely be a heavily local event this time around, but anyone and everyone is welcome to join us. I'd say this is, for lack of a better jargon, a nice low key meet & greet to get the group kicked off.

As of now there are 5 of us, but I know of at least 2 more that are soon to join. There is a weekend meetup in the works, but I'll share those details when I have some more concrete info. Also, I'm looking for one or two more Indy, or close to Indy, based community members to share the twitter account & group email. The idea will be to not only improve response to questions, but also provide additional marketing/planning for it, & coverage when our individual schedules get in the way. Go ahead and PM me if you are interested & we'll work out the rest. Cheers!
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
    Unfortunately, I will be coaching my son's soccer team and will not be able to make it.
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    If I was in my hometown I'd gladly join up, but I'm all the way up here in Lafayette.
    Sprint Love