webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Nation Community >  webOS Events > [Aug 29, 2011] [Aug 29, 2011] Indianapolis webOS Meetup (Indianapolis, IN)
[Aug 29, 2011] [Aug 29, 2011] Indianapolis webOS Meetup (Indianapolis, IN)
Old 08/23/2011, 10:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Start Date: Aug 29, 2011 07:00 PM
End Date: Aug 29, 2011 09:00 PM
Time zone: America/New_York -04:00 EDT

Claddagh Irish Pub
3835 E. 96th St.
Indianapolis, IN, 46201

Stream URL:
Indianapolis HP webOS Community - Meetup

Next Monday will be the first Indy meetup. It will be on a Monday, so this will likely be a heavily local event this time around, but anyone and everyone is welcome to join us. I'd say this is, for lack of a better jargon, a nice low key meet & greet to get the group kicked off.

As of now there are 5 of us, but I know of at least 2 more that are soon to join. There is a weekend meetup in the works, but I'll share those details when I have some more concrete info. Also, I'm looking for one or two more Indy, or close to Indy, based community members to share the twitter account & group email. The idea will be to not only improve response to questions, but also provide additional marketing/planning for it, & coverage when our individual schedules get in the way. Go ahead and PM me if you are interested & we'll work out the rest. Cheers!
In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
steffej3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/23/2011, 10:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Unfortunately, I will be coaching my son's soccer team and will not be able to make it.
Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
rburtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/23/2011, 10:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
If I was in my hometown I'd gladly join up, but I'm all the way up here in Lafayette.
Sprint Love
tooearly is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0