Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes
    Hey guys! I wanted to give you the heads up that I ended up being triple-booked this day!

I still plan to go to the event, but it'll only be for a short while. I feared I had family stuff, and it turns out I have a family reunion AND a 30th birthday celebration to attend. Fortunately, they all overlap a little, so I think I can make an appearance at the reunion, then head meet up with you guys for a few hours before heading to the birthday party. Whew!

I may be a little late (1:00-1:30ish), but my husband and I should still make it. I hope you guys are still there by the time we arrive!

2.    #42  
    Oh we'll be there. Count on it. I'm glad you can stop by, no matter how much time you can spend with us.
  3.    #43  
    Less than a week to go, folks! Sign up if you're coming and click "Count me in" on the Meetup page for STL.
  4.    #44  
    The STL Meetup is still on!
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    The STL Meetup is still on!
    Good job! Still wish I could make it to that.
  6.    #46  
    Just finished up a great webOS meetup. Thanks to Dan, Al, Curt, Karla, and David. A nice time was had by all, thanks for taking time out of your Saturday to drink some beer and have lunch with me. David, I never did get your email. Please message me on here or at webOSroundup, I have the same username at both places. That means you'll have to stop lurking! Or take a look at the comments of this meetup at HP webOS Meetup - Saint Louis, MO | Aug 20, 2011 - Meetup
    It was good to meet all of you. Hope we have occasion to meet up again.
  8.    #48  
    Indeed, it was great to meet you as well, Curt. I'm sure we'll do it again. In the picture starting on the left: David, Karla (soccerbud), Dan (Ohallord), Al, me, Curt (Knucklehead).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks for posting the picture, Rob! It was truly great to meet everyone! Hopefully, we can all get together again soon with some good news (for a change).

Also, I managed to find a new Pre 2 on eBay, so here's hoping I can FrankePre it to give me a little more time with webOS.

Take care!

10.    #50  
    You're welcome. We'll definitely do it again. Nice to meet you out there.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123