Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Re: Calgary

The Keg on 4 Ave is as good a place as any. I'm down with it.
    Guess I'll just have to stay in touch electronically.....stupid work Next time, hopefully it'll be a mid-afternoon/weekend deal
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    While the restaurants already suggested are good, if you want to get a bit more of a "taste of Winnipeg", I'd suggest checking out some of the restaurants at the Forks:
    At the Forks, Winnipeg, Canada - Restaurants - VirtualTourist

I'd suggest Muddy Water's Smokehouse - good food, nice patio.
  4. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Count me in for a Toronto meetup. Missed the last one because of work as well.
    On the Vancouver note, surprised at the lack of interest, I am not a developer, but if I did not have two kids I would probably want to attend - having had a Pre for 2 years, now on a Pre2 and Touchpad. However, the lack of interest problem in my recent experience applies to HP staff, see my thread in:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...xperience.html
  6.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by rdrenker View Post
    While the restaurants already suggested are good, if you want to get a bit more of a "taste of Winnipeg", I'd suggest checking out some of the restaurants at the Forks:
    At the Forks, Winnipeg, Canada - Restaurants - VirtualTourist

I'd suggest Muddy Water's Smokehouse - good food, nice patio.
    DONE!
    So any news about a Toronto meet up?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  8.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    So any news about a Toronto meet up?
    Eventually. If there are folks in Toronto that want to start something, please do. Right now, I'm hoping to try and set-up an informal gathering in the September timeframe for folks interested in meeting up.
    Venue for the Montreal meetup is now set. It will be at Station C. One of the people there has kindly agreed to host us this month
    Station C

More details about the meetup can always be found at WebOS Meetup Montreal (Montréal, QC) - Meetup
    Starting a Montreal WebOS meetup: http://www.meetup.com/webos-meetup-montreal
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12