Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Are there any Atlanta users that would like to meet up? I'm in the northern suburbs.
    e-gadget-guy likes this.
    I'm in Columbia SC and I'd be interested in coming down possibly. If not I could maybe get a Charlotte meetup going
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    I'm in Duluth ... I'm in!
  4.    #4  
    I'm shocked that there aren't more responses from metro atlanta. I know we can't be the only people.

or I can just meet you at Frys and we can train the sales reps to demonstrate the TouchPad!
    I don't frequent the forums too often unless I'm searching for help. But sure, this sounds cool. I'm in Roswell & keep toying with the idea of whether or not I should get into webOS programming. My skills are a little behind the times, so I could really benefit from some instruction or being someone's intern .
  6.    #6  
    now we just need to find someone in atlanta that is a developer!
    when & where?
  8.    #8  
    nothing set up yet. Collecting interest.

if there aren't many of us, we can just meet at chik-fil-a
    Let's do it!! I'll make the drive form villa rica!!

...what ecxactly goes down in these meetings??? lol
  10.    #10  
    I don't know, but we should certainly eat, and bring our gadgets!
    I only wish I still lived in Marietta. You guys could meet up at my favorite Korean joint in the whole US: Il Mee Korean Restaurant - Marietta, GA 30062 | Metromix Atlanta

Or just go to the Big Chicken and take pictures while getting fried chicken grease all over your webOS devices.
    Well, at least we know there are at least 10 people in the Atlanta and surrounding area that have Pre's!
    Does it count if I bring my deactivated pre?

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by txba539 View Post
    I'm in Duluth ... I'm in!
    I am in Duluth as well. Look forward to it.
    I'm about two hours from the ATL. I would go to a meet up.
    In fact, I made a meetup for us: Let's go ATL!!!

http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Atlanta-GA/

Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    Does it count if I bring my deactivated pre?
    bring it on. Is it bypassed yet? if not, I'll bring my laptop and we can go to town.
    Last edited by e-gadget-guy; 08/02/2011 at 01:17 PM. Reason: new information
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy
  16.    #16  
    cool idea. Which direction from Atlanta are you?
    I got my touchpad packed. Now where we going?
    I would be interested. I live in Buckhead.
    I'm up for it. In midtown by the park.
    I'll definitely make the drive over from Montgomery if the timing works out.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast