Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes
    listen...i dislike Boston

with that said I would like to make my personal pledge to show up and soak some Dev knowledge from you off the beating path WebOs fans...i joined and am waiting proper time and place
    Quote Originally Posted by concept2 View Post
    @IGNTNUNLMTD: I'm nearly certain we will have a regular ongoing schedule of meetups. Details will be on the meetup page.

Where do you go... Bates? UMaine? Bowdoin?
    Colby!
    Already signed up.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!
    fxspec06 likes this.
    I was literally about to start a [Boston] webOS group on Meetup.com (I already run a group on Meetup.com, so it doesn't cost anything extra to host/run a group).
    Last edited by Colonel Kernel; 08/06/2011 at 12:39 AM.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    For those of you not on the webOS Meetup group (on BigTent) we will be posting details about the Boston meetup on August 26th. This includes: Agenda, etc.
    Can you post more info on the WebOS meetup group on Big Tent? That is new to me.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Can you post more info on the WebOS meetup group on Big Tent? That is new to me.
    Update is in first post of the thread, fyi

I will see all of you there, and have something special planned as well
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    We will be switching to Meetup.com

Boston HP webOS Community - Meetup

We will be creating a Boston specific page. I'll post the details in BigTent in a few minutes.
    Last edited by concept2; 08/04/2011 at 04:35 PM.
    fxspec06 likes this.
    That is a nice Information.
    Quote Originally Posted by concept2 View Post
    For those of you not on the webOS Meetup group (on BigTent) we will be posting details about the Boston meetup on August 26th. This includes: Agenda, etc.
    Sorry, to clarify, on 8/26 you will be posting agenda, etc about the 9/17 Meetup. Is that correct?

Also, where will you primarily be posting that information: Big Tent or Meetup?
    Did a meetup ever happen in Boston?
    Sure didn't.
    definitely not
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Looks like it's not gonna happen before I depart webOS... what a shame; I was looking forward to meeting you guys.
    my folks just moved there & i'd love to attend a meetup (two birds ;]), we should set another one up
    I'm still game.

Prefer a place in the suburbs, with parking. Boston and taking subways (or parking in Boston) isn't my cup of tea.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123