1.    #1  
    This information was posted on front page by precentral but now the video is private.
    Relive Think Beyond in three-and-a-half minutes [video] | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

If you havenīt watched it, I catched it up just on right time and uploaded on youtube:

Is the first time I see the Pre 3 touch to sharing to the TouchPad a photo .

By the way, keep this between us, I donīt know the reason why HP privatized the video.

UPDATE: EMI is claiming the song rights, reason why HP make the video private. However I will keep the video up.
    Last edited by akitayo; 05/06/2011 at 08:52 AM. Reason: correction, more information.
    Hi, around what time is that on? All I noticed was the one at the end, where the Pre 3 had a photo which was TTS'd and enlarged on the TouchPad...

I wonder what the basis for TTS is? Device with most recently used app (in the case above, Photos) gets sent? What if you were browsing on the TouchPad, then you remember a photo you took last night via Pre 3/Veer and wanted to see it on the TouchPad. How will each device know whether to send the URL from the TouchPad or the photo from the phone?

Hmm..
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Furuboru View Post
    Hi, around what time is that on? All I noticed was the one at the end, where the Pre 3 had a photo which was TTS'd and enlarged on the TouchPad...

I wonder what the basis for TTS is? Device with most recently used app (in the case above, Photos) gets sent? What if you were browsing on the TouchPad, then you remember a photo you took last night via Pre 3/Veer and wanted to see it on the TouchPad. How will each device know whether to send the URL from the TouchPad or the photo from the phone?

Hmm..
    At 3.14/3:15 minutes Yes almost at the end and are sharing a photo for the first time.

I donīt know how they do that but if you observe the video, at the moment the Pre 3 touch the Touchpad the pic swipes out and the same pic stays as card and then it goes to the touchpad.

I cannot read clearly the command lines that appears on the browser.
    Last edited by akitayo; 05/06/2011 at 12:04 AM.
    I have to say that the coolest part of the video is that I'm in about 3 seconds worth of b-roll footage. Immortality!
    It is weird they used a picture that opens in a browser. Are they trying to confuse us? Because I think its working. lol. The picture would have to be a url to open in the browser wouldnt it? I know you can view pictures on your computer in your web browser but if thats the case, why open it in the browser app? Also, it could be as simple as the picture on the phone was a picture on the web already. That part was all digitally done anyway so who knows.
    Don't worry too much about the specifics of that video. It was done months ago on very early software, and so they did demos that they know would work and get the point across from a very narrow script.
  7.    #7  
    Cantaffordit I had to go to wiki to understand b-roll B-roll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Thanks I know now a new word in English