Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes
    Let the era of the LG webOS TVs, open webOS phones, etc, begin!
    Hopefully there will be demos of all, webOS/Enyo employees to chat with, etc, fun for all to be had -- join us!

Check it out and RSVP! post-CES/post-2014 Wrap-up! - webOS Meetup: SF Bay Area (San Francisco, CA) - Meetup
    See ya soon! Oh and you can get a free pass to AppsWorld as well! Talking about 2013 and CES are the topics of the day, but AppsWorld is the excuse for us to come together from all over the continent
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    Let the era of the LG webOS TVs, open webOS phones, etc, begin!
    Hopefully there will be demos of all, webOS/Enyo employees to chat with, etc, fun for all to be had -- join us!

Check it out and RSVP! post-CES/post-2014 Wrap-up! - webOS Meetup: SF Bay Area (San Francisco, CA) - Meetup
    Hi,

pivotCE would be interested in any information about this event.

We are interested in any stories, pictures and video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Hi,

pivotCE would be interested in any information about this event.

We are interested in any stories, pictures and video.
    Hey!
    Ok looks like I spoke a little prematurely about demos during the meetUp, so it'll probably just be folks casually hanging out, we can provide pix tho if y'all are interested in that!
    I actually tweeted at y'all to see if we Could get some publicity pre event?
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    Hey!
    Ok looks like I spoke a little prematurely about demos during the meetUp, so it'll probably just be folks casually hanging out, we can provide pix tho if y'all are interested in that!
    I actually tweeted at y'all to see if we Could get some publicity pre event?
    We were hoping to get some background from the other meet ups, but no such luck.

So... here you go:
    webOS meet up: San Francisco | pivotCE

Obviously, we'd be interested in... whatever.

Pictures of the developers would be good - in house & HB. If anyone has Mochi stuff..? Even ACL running.
    There's an open house at LG on Thursday, so we'll try to get pix from that too, not sure what details to give exactly, but hopefully both before Saturday! :-)

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
    Preemptive likes this.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I moved to the Bay area a few months ago and would be interested in any future meetups!
    650p | 755p | Centro | Pre | Pixi | Pre 2 | Pre 3 | 2 Touchpads
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmin View Post
    I moved to the Bay area a few months ago and would be interested in any future meetups!
    That's Thursday, then! ;-)
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123