Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    Will someone be bringing frankenpre'in tools? I don't have the appropriate screwdriver.. (t5 or whatever it's called) i can try to get my notebook ready too if needed.. (it's slow and slightly largo..)
    I might have the proper tools. At least the screw driver (though, I may only have a T6???...)
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  2.    #82  
    Unfortunately I was not able to create those events, but I have contact info for most of the people who showed and will send those details out as soon as it's all over.

I'm working on a way to make this a monthly event with a bit more regular structure, but those details will come soon.

For now, let's just go with Firehouse tonight and find the best spot for next month and the future.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ~ Follow me on Twitter ~
  3.    #83  
    I'm on my way to Sunnyvale now, so I'll be getting there early (around 6, it looks). See you all in a while.

~ Follow me on Twitter ~
    I'm leaving Campbell now. I have a T5 screwdriver too btw. See you all soon!
    Sry was nappin, comin now..
    Anoyin its not in vznav, luckily its in google.
    And I dont remember if it was a 5 or 6 il trust you guys to know.. :-)
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    I'm at Firehouse now. When you go upstairs it's the first table you run into at the top. I have a Palm merchandise bag.
    We have beer.
  8.    #88  
    Thanks for coming down, everyone! I'll be in touch with all of you soon about making this a regular event in the Bay Area.

~ Follow me on Twitter ~
    I had a great time. (I really want the Veer now!)
    hope ya'll enjoyed the 'visitin'.
  11.    #91  
    Would a moderator mind moving this to the new webOS Events forum?
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-events/
    ~ Follow me on Twitter ~
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345