Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes
  1.    #1  
    Happy 6th birthday to the Palm Pre, released on this day in 2009!
    Cubano is out and still no calls. Ah well, those N4s on ebay will only get cheaper!
    Last edited by Preemptive; 06/06/2015 at 11:40 AM.
    gsfx likes this.
    Miss webOS. Miss you guys. Miss the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rnp, C-Note and ArchonAdvisors like this.
    Whazzzzzzzzzzzup!

A toast to the greatness that was and the greatness that will be!

But will someone take a @$#*! stab at getting the GNex LuneOs bootable again! Its killing me
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Happy webOS Day! Cheers!!!

June 6, 2009
    Palm Pre Launch
    webOS Day
    Never Forget!!!

Happy webOS day! ))
    HP Veer Unlocked Wifi/3G 8GB - WebOS 2.1.1 & Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Nexus (maguro) - CM 10.2.1
    WebOS developers are awesome!
    Whazzzzzzzzzzzup!

A toast to the greatness that was and the greatness that will be!

But will someone take a @$#*! stab at getting the GNex LuneOs bootable again! Its killing me
    The Nexus 7 was "fixed" so maybe the Maguro will be fixed sometime too ;-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad Go using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    MudShark22 likes this.
    Hopefully Herrie! I have an N4 and N7 but the GNex is where its at for me.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Mahatma Gandhi

MudShark22 likes this.
    I still feel like those folks in the pictures (mostly).....even 6 years later! Proud to still be sportin' my Veer in 2015.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Holy geez, I completely forgot what day today was, frickin' Hawaiian trip consumed me unfortunately, I really miss using my webOS devices as dd's, sadly been relegated to mostly relics I pull out to play with every couple of weeks, mostly to admire it's ui, it's usability and finesse

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk
    Palm treo 700w wm5 (sprint), Palm treo 800w wm6.1(sprint), Palm treo pro wm 6.5.3 (sprint), Palm pre webOS 2.1(sprint), Palm pixi webOS 1.4.5 (sprint), Htc arrive wp nodo (sprint), Nokia lumia 900 wp 7.8 (ATT), Hp touchpad w/ LunaCE 4.9.10, Hp pre3 2.2.4 (ATT-unlocked)
    Wishing a Happy WebOS day, too .... I've used WebOS, ever since it was announced on Verizon Wireless with the Palm Pixi Plus and boy what a great joy it was to have known of it.

I'm hoping that WebOS not only to be remembered (from what it used to be, or its creator who made it "Palm") someday it will rise up again from its ashes and LG finally realize the potential they have in their hands.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jccjmml7 View Post
    I still feel like those folks in the pictures (mostly).....even 6 years later! Proud to still be sportin' my Veer in 2015.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Me too, despite the ridicule from my Android using family members. Still sporting my Pre-.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepansy View Post
    Me too, despite the ridicule from my Android using family members. Still sporting my Pre-.
    I love it when people ask what my Pre2 is. It's been so long since anyone has seen a webOS phone, nobody knows what it is. The few that do know get a chuckle, and I really enjoy that now.
    And today... I'm watching the Apple WWDC conference and all the big rave is gestures!
    Quote Originally Posted by virtualkyr View Post
    And today... I'm watching the Apple WWDC conference and all the big rave is gestures!
    HP, didn't have sense enough to know what they had.
    MartinH@webos likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by virtualkyr View Post

Soon one won't be able to tell if its ios or webos.
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Soon one won't be able to tell if its ios or webos.
    It's almost like they had to wait a certain timeframe before the migration of webOS features began and now the incorporation of those features is happening at every new iOS release.
    Webosports tweeted out this website: This week in mobile history – #20090606 | Pocketnow which is about the launch of the pre. Sadly, the browser in my Pre3 couldn't display the site. Webos struggles continue.

Didn't matter. I didn't need to read it, I lived it!
    barryb20 likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast